Stilo 1.9 jtd flashing indicator when lock

General messages
sime

Stilo 1.9 jtd flashing indicator when lock

Post by sime » 25 May 2010, 18:10

I have Stilo 1.9 jtd 115HP 2002. When I locks the car direction indicators not flashing. Can I change this option? I saw in How to use section that it possible.

seanw7

Re: Stilo 1.9 jtd flashing indicator when lock

Post by seanw7 » 01 Jun 2010, 09:45

On All UK and Ireland Models this option was disabled for some stupid reason to do with people thinking there was alarms or something can be changed using software not sure if this one can they say only Examiner can do this and the code card is needed to unlock the body computer to change it's settings.

went into SECURITY menu then procedeed into BODY COMPUTER MAGNETTI menu and then proceeded though 3 - 4 menus, and the system asked to activate the "BLINKER" function. then electronic code ( 5 digit number on a small blue creditcard size card which also has the mechanical code written on, which is given with the car), put in the system flashing indicators!

Another option was the sequence below but not sure if it actually works but changes the default Alarm setting to something other than GB might work

During the end of line PROXI the COUNTRY MODE of the alarm is memorized (default: EEC) and can be altered by the service network using the following procedure:

1. Turn the Ignition ON.
2. Turn the Hazard Warning Lights ON.
3. Press and HOLD the Rear Fog Light button.
4. Using the Ignition Key, carry out the following sequence in strict order: key off (< 2 s), key on (< 1s), key off, starting from the key on state and keeping the Rear Fog Lamp button pressed.
5. At the end of the sequence the siren will beep 5 times to confirm that the programming has been activated.
6. Release the Rear Fog Lamp button and press it again the same number of times as the desired mode (if the button is pressed for an invalid number of times, the siren will beep 5 times and the procedure will be cancelled).
7. Turn the Ignition ON within 10 seconds of pressing the rear fog lamp switch for the last time.
8. The siren will beep the same number of times as the operating mode selected.
9. At the end of the beeps, turn the Ignition OFF. The Body Computer is now programmed for the new operating mode.

Operating Modes are as follows:

* MODE 1: Default Mode (EEC)
* MODE 2: GB
* MODE 3: Belgium
* MODE 4: Holland
* MODE 5: World
* MODE 6: Temporary Market
* MODE 7: "Range"