Multiecuscan / multiplex modul / siemens MY99 airbag Connection Problems.

General messages
kisser

Multiecuscan / multiplex modul / siemens MY99 airbag Connection Problems.

Post by kisser » 01 Sep 2021, 21:59

Hello

I have the Multiecuscan program and also the Multiplex/ cantiecar modul. And i works fine i all the years i have had it.
But i am now having problems connecting to Siemens MY99 Airbag modul. It seems like i get some kind of time out, ?????
I have been in contact with Yanislav but no help so far, i got the adwise to try the SHIFT F10 metode. But if i do so the multiplex modul goes crazy, it change the seetings in the multiplex modul from MultiEcuscan to vag/kll and also change the port settings on my laptop. So i cant connect to other ecu.
I have to start the cantiecar configurator program to change it back to Multiecuscan and then again i can connect to other ECU.
My multiplex / Cantie modul have the latest software update BW 4.2.646 and FW 4.2.596
I also have read on the cantie forum that it should be a problem i the MultiEcuscn software
Do anyone have a solution to the problem. I have tryede it on now 6 differebt cars with the same Siemens MY99 Airbag modul, and always get the same results. :(