OBDii specific PIDs Punto (199) 1.3Mjet

General messages
htevents

OBDii specific PIDs Punto (199) 1.3Mjet

Post by htevents » 07 May 2020, 10:57

As for a full digital instrument cluster, I would like to know some things.

With an bluetooth ELM 327 adapter, I can use a few apps to get speed, RPM, turbo pressure, etc.
Not common are the signals for the dashlights, like engine check, turn signals, etc. Can this data being read from the OBDii protocol on the Punto? Or is this realy a signal only comming from the Can Bus?

If the first is positive, what are the OBDii PID's for this vehicle/ECU to intercept those signals, so I can decode them for the software I use to create my digital cluster?
If the first is negative, I assume the last is positive, does someone have a list of the Can PID's and the corresponding values of all the signals the stock instrument cluster gets?

For example:
- what is the PID and corresponding value for the left/right turn signal
- same for engine check light
- same for oil exchange light (the flashing red oil container when oil needs to be exchanged)
- can the messages on the stock display be decoded, so I can get the messages to show in a text "gauge" in the software?

Vehicle:
Fiat Punto 1.3 Multijet 2012 (type 199) DPF removed and disabled, EGR closed and disabled
ECU: Marelli 8F3 CF5/CF5+/EOBD Diesel Injection (1.3)
Dashboard: Concvergence Lauberhorn (Blue & Me)

Software for digital cluster:
RealDash

Current hardware to com with software:
Bluetooth ELM 327 adapter

If more info is needed, please ask.

htevents

Re: OBDii specific PIDs Punto (199) 1.3Mjet

Post by htevents » 15 May 2020, 12:22

Kick, very quite here. Still looking for a solution. Can it be sniffed thru an ELM327 bluetooth adapter maybe?