Grand Punto Duralogic

General messages
paullap

Grand Punto Duralogic

Post by paullap » 24 Nov 2019, 07:13

Hi, I am new to this forum, But I would like some advice please, My brother a 2 fiat Grand punto duralogic cars, Both have gearbox problems, I have taken on one of them to try to get to the bottom of this problem, This is what we have done so far, A new Clutch, changed the selespeed unit. The pump is running, I can activate the gear changes using multiscan, (sometimes). It seems to get itself stuck ( Mulitscan that is), Every now and then using the gear shift, I can select a couple of gears, Engine not running, If I do it with the engine running it crunches as the clutch is not operating properly. oil level is good, a bit dark in colour. when I select a gear the oil level goes down so the pump is working ok. I have tried to run a recalibration and takes ages, it comes back after about 15 mins , Completed status unknown, The other strange thing is I have no parameters?. I can communicate with the unit OK, I can operate the clutch by command through Multiscan.

The bit that puzzles me is the Parameters, Do the re calibration have run first before I get any off readings???.

Paul

vitos

Re: Grand Punto Duralogic

Post by vitos » 26 Nov 2019, 23:34

Hi Paul
not seeing the parameters is the problem.
neither can the control unit
try all relearn procedures.

make sure you have plenty of power .

paullap

Post by paullap » 11 Dec 2019, 05:43

Hi I have sorted the parameters, you have to tick the box on each parameter you want.

I now need to find out where to find the activation for the Duralogic bleed procedure please.

Paul

paullap

Post by paullap » 18 Dec 2019, 16:55

No Luck running Alfa obd, It was asking for the key, I know I have it, but no time to mess about today so multiscan it is, but I decided to put the original robot back on, Both robots have the same symptoms, key on engine not running I can select gear 1 and N, not R it tries to but goes strait back to N. No fault codes. I have changed the oil and bleed the system 3 times.
I deleted statistical data, but when I try to do the clutch self calibration it comes up completed ""Failed""" and it was the same with the other robot on, still no fault codes .

These are the codes I have had momentary a few weeks ago
p1772-1D gearshift lever switches 1 of 4
P1818-72 Gear change control

What would stop it from doing a clutch self adjustment?.

Paul

Kovacik

Post by Kovacik » 19 Dec 2019, 13:33

Why was it important to delete the statistical data btw?

paullap

Post by paullap » 19 Dec 2019, 18:27

On One off the posts that I read said you should do that before doing a clutch self calibration.

HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG?.
Paul

Mess2Successcars

Post by Mess2Successcars » 26 Jul 2021, 21:27

I have the same problem it wont let me calibrate the clutch and does not drive only crunches in reverse and 1st gear try to bite but won't drive

Mess2Successcars

Post by Mess2Successcars » 31 Jul 2021, 21:10

I have replaced my duellogic with another however I'm getting p291771 fault on gearbox shift locked actuator stuck, my Symptons are when I select auto or 1st gear which don't exist onlt 2nd it will just go into reverse not forward if I select reverse it shows 2nd gear but don't do anything????