And such a curiosity ordered from another forum
The following procedure is not officially supported by the car manufacturer, any interference with the configuration of the car is not recommended and may result in the loss of the warranty and / or unforeseen operation of the car's components. If you decide to continue this only at your own risk and responsibility, I am not responsible for any defects caused by using the information below, please treat it as a curiosity.
Briefly and succinctly, it is possible, despite what official sources claim. The process boils down to changing one byte in the PROXI configuration.
- Multiecuscan 4.2 or higher (lower has not been tested)
- ELM 1.4 operating in highspeed mode (in my case the interface was bought nice a few years ago)
- adapter OBD 5 blue to MES (you can search under the heading Adapter MES to ELM KKL MultiEcuScan alpha type 5)
- if someone has uConnect software older than 126.96.36.199, then it should be raised to the minimum indicated, how to check the version is described in the club
- we run MES
- we turn on the ignition
- in MES, choose the model equivalent by engine, in the option Body Computer option CAN Setup and click connect
- press the combination ctrl + alt + c which will show us the full PROXI configuration in hexadecimal mode
- mark the current configuration and copy to the notebook as a backup copy if necessary to restore
- here are two options, depending on the number of bytes:
a) configuration consisting of 160 bytes: byte 157 should be set to the value 01, byte 160 should be set to the value 01
b) configuration consisting of 235 bytes: byte 157 should be set to the value 01, byte 160 should be set to the value 01, byte 235 should be set to 80
- click OK, then Execute
- at some point MES will ask you to connect the blue adapter, remove the ELM from the socket, plug it back in the adapter and click 'Y'
- we turn off the ignition after informing about this prompt
After activating the ignition and connecting the phone, the function will be active.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Does anybody made this till now ?? Does it works ??