Multiecuscan 2.0 RELEASED

General messages
yani
Site Admin

Multiecuscan 2.0 RELEASED

Post by yani » 02 Apr 2010, 18:21

Hi All,

I finally released Multiecuscan 2.0.
The major change is that now I have 2 versions - FREE and REGISTERED. The FREE version has some limitations.
I'm not ready with the commercial version yet. I have some legal issues to solve and will probably release it in a week. I know that everyone is curious about the price, so I will announce it here - the price will be 49.95 euro.

Another big change is that the program now comes with an installator. You'll have to install it first. Just run the .msi file which is available for free download at the main site - www.multiecuscan.net

Here is a list of the changes and new functions available in v2.0:
- ELM 327 v1.3 SUPPORT! The program now works with 2 types of interfaces - VagCom and ELM 327 v1.3. There are limitations for both interfaces - VagCom does not work for CAN modules, and ELM 327 does not work with some of the older modules (like the airbags) and that is a limitation of ELM 327 v1.3. The newer versions of ELM 327 v1.4+ does work with those modules, but I don't have support for that interface yet.
- Rebuilt the User Interface. Improved visual experience and fixed some UI problems.
- ECUs are now divided by categories - Engine, ABS, Airbag, etc.
- I have added connection failure status messages
- I have also added status messages for some of the ECU calibration routines (like EDC16 DPF regeneration and Selespeed calibration routines).
- I have separated the actuators (automated on/off tests of actuators, relays, etc.) and adjustments (calibrations, resets, etc.)
- Multilanguage User Interface. That is self-explanatory, and everyone expected it. You can add as many language files as like in /land/ directory. I'll set up a special topic where everyone will upload and share his language file.
- Multilanguage data (Errors, Parameters, Actuators, Adjustments). The detail descriptions are not translated. Supported languages: English, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Polski, Český, Magyar, Русский, Español. Currently I have more than 4000 error codes, and more that 2000 parameters/actuators/adjustments, and more than 905 of them are translated into those languages.
- Revised error messages. I manually revised all error messages because there were lots of typos and confusing abbreviations.
- Support for parameter templates (a pre-selected group of parameters) which can be loaded with a single key.
- User-configurable graph colors and fonts. All parameters of the graphs can be changes from the settings dialog.
- Support for drawing up to 4 graphs.
- Improved parameter visualizing on the Graph screen.
- Added Min/Max values for the parameters on Graph screen.
- Added support for multiple recordings on the Graph screen. Each time you click Start a new file is created.
- Added auto-export in CSV of the recordings.
- Added import function for loading of CSV files.
- Added tag support when recording graphs. The users can insert pre-defined tags in the recorded data like: Going uphill, Full throttle, Driving on street xxx, etc.
- Added parameter monitoring on the Actuators screen. This seems very useful. You can start the rail pressure solenoid test and watch the pressure value changing up and down. There are, however, some tests that block the evaluation of ECU data and this function does not work. This is a limitation of the ECUs.
- Added auto-save log of the task performed during diagnostic sessions.

There are some other features as well.
I have also added support for some new ECUs:
- Added Bosch ABS 5.3 support
- Added Marelli 6JF support
- Added Marelli 6F3 support
- Improved Bosch EDC16/CF4 support
- Improved Marelli SELESPEED CFC209F support
- Added Fiat Stilo Service Interval Reset
- Added Marelli MF Body Computer support. This ECU can be diagnosed only on the CAN network, and is only available in the REGISTERED version.
- Added Delphi Electric Steering (Punto MK2) support. This is only available in the REGISTERED version, too.

Yani

monkfish

Re: Multiecuscan 2.0 RELEASED

Post by monkfish » 02 Apr 2010, 19:22

Well done and thank you it looks really great.
:D
Monkfish

emil1310

Post by emil1310 » 02 Apr 2010, 19:23

excellent, you're the best, but I expect Bosch Motronic version ME7.3H4.
With version 1.6 helped me to remove errors from air bags.
But I'd like to check and parameters.
please please please please please please
The software is incredible, excellent and easy to work with him.

Emil WITH sincere respect from Romania

testariauto

Post by testariauto » 02 Apr 2010, 21:02

great job, but i have a question:
for elm is still need to made some modify inside conector, or is working as it is?
thank you
Great respect

Tomasman

Post by Tomasman » 03 Apr 2010, 05:30

Hy!

Great work! One question: The FREE 2.0 less know as 1.6 free? Thanks

pepo

Post by pepo » 03 Apr 2010, 07:42

great job!
How abs module is fiat bravo 99year? or in the future will be servicing the Fiat bravo abs? and air-conditioning and alarm

thanks

Shufnituning

Post by Shufnituning » 03 Apr 2010, 11:56

KÖSZIIIIII ! Diki !!!

sa80libero

Post by sa80libero » 03 Apr 2010, 12:05

grandioso, come sarà la procedura d'acquisto?

vorrei acquistare la versione completa....

grazie.

hanzs

Post by hanzs » 03 Apr 2010, 13:06

Hi,
I tried version 2.0 yet (and some people on czech forum too) with ELM 327 cable and works fine!!
We tried reset of service interval and also no problem.

Thank you for this program once more!

samson

Post by samson » 03 Apr 2010, 13:42

I tried version 2.0 yet (and some people on czech forum too) with ELM 327 cable and works fine!!
We tried reset of service interval and also no problem.

Where you find settings about service interval? Does it supported on free version?

Regards, Saso

Edit: Yani, thank you for your time of developing such a nice program. Keep good work...