Jeep Renegade proxi allignment for uconnect 6.5 nav+live

General messages
paolo.caldarelli

Jeep Renegade proxi allignment for uconnect 6.5 nav+live

Post by paolo.caldarelli » 10 Jul 2017, 11:13

Hello, I just bought Multiecuscan 3.6 with the intention of replacing the car radio on my car.
I would like to replace the uconnect 5.0 on the Jeep Renegade 2.0 16V (MY14) and put the uconnect 6.5 + live navigator (MY16). I've heard that there may be incompatibility problems between the MY14 model and uconnect with live systems.
Does the multiecuscan update the 6.5+ live navigator also consider this?
How come between Multiecuscan versions 3.6 and 3.7 there is no more info or CAN info selection and have menus changed to make proxi alignment?
Now do not you see the entry for RADIO / Navigator ??

Can I replace the radio and do proxy alignment safely?
If it does not work, can I restore the previous configuration?

Thank you
Paul

paolo.caldarelli

Re: Jeep Renegade proxi allignment for uconnect 6.5 nav+live

Post by paolo.caldarelli » 11 Jul 2017, 08:08

Good morning,
On multiecuscan 3.6 or 3.7, the uconnect 6.5 NAV + live hw recognition has been implemented and on Multiecuscanè has been implemented its proxy configuration for Jeep Renegade model MY14 ???

I look forward to a courteous response,
Greetings,
Paul.

alex-et3

Post by alex-et3 » 12 Jul 2017, 21:02

paolo.caldarelli wrote:Good morning,
On multiecuscan 3.6 or 3.7, the uconnect 6.5 NAV + live hw recognition has been implemented and on Multiecuscanè has been implemented its proxy configuration for Jeep Renegade model MY14 ???

I look forward to a courteous response,
Greetings,
Paul.
Hi!Is your original Uconnect a navigator?
Because if you do not, you have to enable navigation.
Are you Italian?

paolo.caldarelli

Post by paolo.caldarelli » 13 Jul 2017, 06:48

Yes I'm Italian.
I have never seen an electronic controller but after Jeep's refusal to replace the uconnect I decided to do it alone.
The problem is that before doing any damage I would like to be able to take care of what I do.
For example, you can go back to the original configuration if I make a mistake!
Be sure that when Multiecuscan makes me proxy alignment correctly detects uconnect 6.5 NAV + LIVE and does not cause me configuration issues.
You can also see the navigator's directions on the TFT dashboard.

I connected Multiecuscan with ELM socket to the machine and tried to figure out how to function but navigating through Body Computer info I saw that TMPS (pressure sensor) installation is not recognized which actually works properly.
Can not list the CAN nodes and CAN peripherals installed on the machine and this blocks me a bit in the process.

No, I currently have a 5.0 uconnect only with Radio and I really need to enable NAV.

I have no idea how to proceed, I have a feeling that MES does not recognize the new CAN device with NAV and LIVE, which I have to do ???

alex-et3

Post by alex-et3 » 13 Jul 2017, 07:08

paolo.caldarelli wrote:Yes I'm Italian.
I have never seen an electronic controller but after Jeep's refusal to replace the uconnect I decided to do it alone.
The problem is that before doing any damage I would like to be able to take care of what I do.
For example, you can go back to the original configuration if I make a mistake!
Be sure that when Multiecuscan makes me proxy alignment correctly detects uconnect 6.5 NAV + LIVE and does not cause me configuration issues.
You can also see the navigator's directions on the TFT dashboard.

I connected Multiecuscan with ELM socket to the machine and tried to figure out how to function but navigating through Body Computer info I saw that TMPS (pressure sensor) installation is not recognized which actually works properly.
Can not list the CAN nodes and CAN peripherals installed on the machine and this blocks me a bit in the process.

No, I currently have a 5.0 uconnect only with Radio and I really need to enable NAV.

I have no idea how to proceed, I have a feeling that MES does not recognize the new CAN device with NAV and LIVE, which I have to do ???
Se sei italiano ti parlo in italiano allora!
Il problema non è fare l allineamento proxy,ma è che devi abilitare la navigazione nel proxy vettura memorizzato nel body computer,altrimenti ad allineamento effettuato il tuo navi non prenderà piu i satelliti.Per via ufficiale non fai nulla,l unica cosa che puoi fare è riacrivere il proxy originale nel caso qualcosa vada storto.
Il problema è che il multiecuscan non ha la funzione per aggiungere la navigazione nel proxy.
Quindi o contatti Yani e chiedi se lui riesce ad abilitartela modificandoti il proxy manualmente,oppure devi cercare qualcuno che abbia il tester Leonardo.Idem i servizi live...anche quelli con l ultimo aggiornamento del Leonardo puoi attivarli.

paolo.caldarelli

Post by paolo.caldarelli » 13 Jul 2017, 08:34

Finalmente una risposta chiara alle mie domande.
Purtroppo chi mi ha venduto il sw mi aveva garantito che si poteva attivare tale funzionalità (NAV+LIVE).
Ora per prima cosa chiederò a Yani se riesce ad abilitarmela manualmente, però ti devo fare un'altra domanda.
Devo fornirgli i dati di configurazione della mia rete CAN?
Come si fa a fornire tali dati ?
Poi lui li modifica e mi torna un file da inserire su body Computer???
Esistono manuali di queste procedure sul sito??

Fammi sapere,
Ciao Paolo

alex-et3

Post by alex-et3 » 13 Jul 2017, 08:39

paolo.caldarelli wrote:Finalmente una risposta chiara alle mie domande.
Purtroppo chi mi ha venduto il sw mi aveva garantito che si poteva attivare tale funzionalità (NAV+LIVE).
Ora per prima cosa chiederò a Yani se riesce ad abilitarmela manualmente, però ti devo fare un'altra domanda.
Devo fornirgli i dati di configurazione della mia rete CAN?
Come si fa a fornire tali dati ?
Poi lui li modifica e mi torna un file da inserire su body Computer???
Esistono manuali di queste procedure sul sito??

Fammi sapere,
Ciao Paolo
Esattamente,comunque ti spiegherà tutto lui,manuali non ce ne sono.

paolo.caldarelli

Post by paolo.caldarelli » 13 Jul 2017, 11:12

Grazie Alex sei stato veramente gentile.
Saluti
Paolo

alex-et3

Post by alex-et3 » 13 Jul 2017, 11:19

paolo.caldarelli wrote:Grazie Alex sei stato veramente gentile.
Saluti
Paolo
Di nulla,figurati!
Pensa,io ho il leonardo in versione solo modifiche proxy(marconi),ma purtroppo 500X,Tipo e Renegade ancora non li fa...altrimenti se eri comodo alle mie zone te le abilitavo io.
Tienici aggiornati

paolo.caldarelli

Post by paolo.caldarelli » 19 Jul 2017, 11:26

Novità,
ho contattato un'officina di Torino specializzata nell'installazione di sistemi nav e quant'altro su macchine FCA e mi hanno detto che oltre a fare un corretto allineamento proxi ad una serie di componenti bisogna cablare correttamente il nav con cavo previsto per le renegade con NAV installato di fabbrica.

Per contro il NAV funzionerebbe male, con problemi di spegnimenti non previsti, malfunzionamenti dei device usb e aux, problemi nella visualizzazione dei menu ed altro.