General messages
oem

Re: Multiecuscan 1.2 RELEASED!

Post by oem » 26 Dec 2012, 08:08

EnIgMa wrote:
yani wrote:
EnIgMa wrote:Big Update! :D
I always wanted the "map generator" and i can't wait to test it out :D

If you can fix the EGT function on bosch me7.9.10 introduced few versions ago...not displaying any value, a zero neither, would be great :P

thank for your hard work!!
Please note that the MAP is not accurate and will not match the actual maps inside the ECU... It is based on the live data from ECU with some rounding and interpolation... Of course I will try to improve the accuracy in future versions and will add enchancements to this function (like user-entered list of X and Y values).

Me7.9.10 on which car? It is different in Grande Punto and Bravo...
it will be fine :D
a table with real data is ok, there is no need to extract data from the map....well if it will be possible i wont say no. :D

Sorry if i aways forgot to write the car model:
bosch me7.9.10 on grande punto 1.4 turbo

edit:
i've just tried this new version on simulated mode..
I think there is no need to "interpolate" the values as long as you allow to create a table with a single column/row if only 2 values are recorded/viewed, of course you have to choose which one is in X or Y AND the value inside the cells.
3 values is X; Y; Z <-- no interpolation here.
in the future, maybe, 4 values on 3D visualization.

ah, can you put in the next version the possibility to lock the "Z" value (the cells value) to the max value?
For example, RPM VS IntakePressure on turbo engine, flatout from 2000rpm to limiter:
While the engine is revving the pressure will be >0bar but just after i lift the throttle all the cells will be rewritten with like -0,8bar all the way down.
No need 4-th values for generate true map 16x16. You can generate 3map with x-throttle angle, y-rpm, z-intakepressure. In this situation you can for z-maximum values of intake pressure without problems. For more precise values you must ​​use big gears on your car. From 3rd to 4th gear. Since submitting information ECU does not refresh fast enough, logging of high gears allow for more accurate data. Values of -0.8bar you will see only in 0 throttle degree. You must chose correct values for x,y,z for generating correct map :)

This function 16x16 map in MES is idea realized with my test on the road and Yani liked this suggestion from me. I tested many version of this map and i will test more for more accurate data.

The discus in this thread will be best idea for improvement this function. :) Please report your problems here or contact with me on skype: oemotorsport or directly with Yani. It would be useful :)

Edit: Don't forget that for generate 3d map you have 2 axis X,Y - for actual standing and Z - for controling. If you chose controling value for X or Y you will get very wrong map! :) Enjoy
O.E.Motorsport - tuning & innovation

EnIgMa

Re: Multiecuscan 1.2 RELEASED!

Post by EnIgMa » 26 Dec 2012, 18:15

Sorry, now it's clear.
I got it now while I'm writing to you a PM. :lol:

so...you have a PM :P