fiat ecu scan can´t recognize my new sunroof, body computer

General messages
erfrancis

fiat ecu scan can´t recognize my new sunroof, body computer

Post by erfrancis » 13 Aug 2012, 18:07

Hi!

I want to explain a problem with the electric scheme of the sunroof. A few days ago, i have installed a sunroof in my car, (all complete). I saw in elearn the wires diagram but i have a doubt with the wires of Body Computer.
According to the elearn scheme, i need this pinout:

Pin 3 of N35 (front motor); --> Pin 23 of H Body Computer.

Pin 5 of N35 (front motor); --> Pin 10 of D Body Computer.

The problem is that in the group D of Body Computer the number is 21-40. The pin 10 is in E group. Finally i connected de Pin 5 of N35 to the pin 10 of E group.

The result is that with my car in stop, the sunroof works 100%, but in the moment that i start the march with my car, the sunroof star to working crazy, the curtain open and close continually and finally the sunroof close always.

I think that can exist some problem with the speedometer, because in the moment that i run with my car the sunroof work alone. also can exist problem with the pinout with body computer, (probably with de group D or E).

Someone can show me the correct pinout? or any solution for this problem??

Best regards!

erfrancis

Re: fiat ecu scan can´t recognize my new sunroof, body compu

Post by erfrancis » 13 Aug 2012, 23:06

I have been researching and I think I have to activate the panoramic sunroof in the body in order to recognize this element.

I spoke to a chief of a fiat of my city and told me that a program sent from Italy to activate elements in the body computer, anyone know the name of the program can do this?

Someone knows if do this is possible with multiecuscan???

alfa156sarajevo

Re: fiat ecu scan can´t recognize my new sunroof, body compu

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 15 Aug 2012, 00:04

And your car is? Make? Model? Year? Engine? Diesel? Petrol?... :roll:
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars