License only 1 Year.

General messages
frank37

License only 1 Year.

Post by frank37 » 17 Mar 2012, 14:38

Hello Yani,

is it right ith the license.???

" The License is also valid for 1-YEAR FREE UPDATES of the Multiecuscan software. After 1 year you can continue to use the software forever, but you will not be able to update it. The price of additional 1-YEAR updates is the same as the regular REGISTERED License price (50 EUR)."

There was never talk of the license limited was, therefore I find it not good that you now a time limit create a. I find it even shit. I now supply the version of Alfa kaude, there is no time limit.

Bye

bas

Re: License only 1 Year.

Post by bas » 18 Mar 2012, 02:44

alfa156sarajevo

Re: License only 1 Year.

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 19 Mar 2012, 14:38

frank37 wrote:Hello Yani,

is it right ith the license.???

" The License is also valid for 1-YEAR FREE UPDATES of the Multiecuscan software. After 1 year you can continue to use the software forever, but you will not be able to update it. The price of additional 1-YEAR updates is the same as the regular REGISTERED License price (50 EUR)."

There was never talk of the license limited was, therefore I find it not good that you now a time limit create a. I find it even shit. I now supply the version of Alfa kaude, there is no time limit.

Bye
Yes there is a limit with downloading the updates for one year...
I do not know did you understand it completely, but if you buy license today, next 12 months you have free updates...
After 12 months you still have registered version of FES (with license) but you do not have free future updates.
Most of the cars which you can see on the road they are almost completely supported. So basically you do need that urgent new updates...
I do not think that in your garage will come new Mito or Guillieta. Maybe they will come to do service reset and that is it.
Owners from new cars usually making full service in the registers Fiat, Alfa and lancia services. They want to keep the warranty.
Fiat, Alfa and Lancia do not create that much new models every year so I do not think this should be a problem... ;)
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars