Grande Punto Cruise control aftermarket

General messages
fiatbravoemotion

Re: Grande Punto Cruise control aftermarket

Post by fiatbravoemotion » 30 Jan 2013, 22:19

luc wrote: Ok then is it possible with registered version?
Yes.

blueice_slo

Post by blueice_slo » 04 Feb 2013, 08:16

dimitar_ak wrote:Activated and fully functional except the dashboard led indication.

The problem was weak cable connection on Pin 41.

The same problem was here with me, cable on Pin 41.
Now is working and the LED light also.

carloslybra

Post by carloslybra » 09 Feb 2013, 09:32

blueice_slo wrote:
dimitar_ak wrote:Activated and fully functional except the dashboard led indication.

The problem was weak cable connection on Pin 41.

The same problem was here with me, cable on Pin 41.
Now is working and the LED light also.

I have the same problem.

How do you resolved?
My car have the cable in the two conector from factory.

Hi from Spain

blueice_slo

Post by blueice_slo » 09 Feb 2013, 15:07

I made a connection with this manuals :
http://www.grandepuntoclub.com/forum/vi ... 32&t=55296
and
http://puntomag.fr/viewtopic.php?f=11&t ... 9b47d1260a

If you already have this cables, then you need just to activate CC with MultiEcuScan.

In my opinion there are 3 options:
1. If you already have this cables, then you need to install CC and activate it with MultiEcuScan.
2. If you don't have cable, you need to install them, install CC and activate it with MultiEcuScan and the LED light don't work.
3. If you don't have cable, you need to install them, install CC and activate it with MultiEcuScan and the LED light works.

LED light works in some cars, I don't know in which, I think that this is a question about what year the car was made. Mine is 10/2008 and it has new connetors for headlights and maybe different wireing diagram for dashboard, I don't know.

About pin 41: you just need to push the pin all the way to the bottom.

fiatbravoemotion

Post by fiatbravoemotion » 09 Feb 2013, 16:46

blueice_slo wrote:
LED light works in some cars, I don't know in which, I think that this is a question about what year the car was made. Mine is 10/2008 and it has new connetors for headlights and maybe different wireing diagram for dashboard, I don't know.
You are wrong. There is any rule for which dashboard has or no this led. It is a lottery. I found full installation with dashboard in the cheapest car without air conditioner and radio. I didn't found this in full option car with Skydome and subwoofer. What they have they put into a car.

carloslybra

Post by carloslybra » 09 Feb 2013, 18:11

blueice_slo wrote:I made a connection with this manuals :
http://www.grandepuntoclub.com/forum/vi ... 32&t=55296
and
http://puntomag.fr/viewtopic.php?f=11&t ... 9b47d1260a

If you already have this cables, then you need just to activate CC with MultiEcuScan.

In my opinion there are 3 options:
1. If you already have this cables, then you need to install CC and activate it with MultiEcuScan.
2. If you don't have cable, you need to install them, install CC and activate it with MultiEcuScan and the LED light don't work.
3. If you don't have cable, you need to install them, install CC and activate it with MultiEcuScan and the LED light works.

About pin 41: you just need to push the pin all the way to the bottom.

Thank you very much for replay, I use the paid version multiecuscan to activate.

My problem is to make the Proxy Aligement it gives me this error:

Writing to module: Dashboard Node (NQS) FAILED! - Order of range error

I had the cables, yet again I sige wire and giving me the same error.

What is my problem?

Thank you,

blueice_slo

Post by blueice_slo » 09 Feb 2013, 18:47

fiatbravoemotion wrote:
blueice_slo wrote:
You are wrong. There is any rule for which dashboard has or no this led. It is a lottery. I found full installation with dashboard in the cheapest car without air conditioner and radio. I didn't found this in full option car with Skydome and subwoofer. What they have they put into a car.
You didn't read my post well.
I'm not an expert and I have not claimed. This was just my opinion on all treads that I read in forums with this kind of problems with CC.

carloslybra:
I used ELM 327 v1.4 and yellow cable for activation (there are yellow, red and green cables, each has another function to allow working with MES and this car GP).
I activated without problems.

carloslybra

Post by carloslybra » 09 Feb 2013, 19:14

Thanks so much, my problem is the same:

Nodo Dashboard

I will surf the net to search information about that

;)

carloslybra

Post by carloslybra » 10 Feb 2013, 23:02

I bought a new dashboard, and the control cruise started to work,

Thanks, to everyone

alexandru c

Post by alexandru c » 11 Feb 2013, 12:12

Does anybody know if the wires from the switch control that conects to the airbag and horn and radio control from steering wheel, r conected to the electric switch with a conector or r they part of the electric switch unit and they cant be detached and i must replace all the unit if i have problems with wires.
Thank you very much!
Have a nice day!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9962 ... medium.jpg