Grande Punto Cruise control aftermarket

General messages
boural

Re: Grande Punto Cruise control aftermarket

Post by boural » 06 Oct 2014, 12:49

just to add that I read on some US forum that above 3 % the cruise control can't be engaged, if I consider an used 175/65R15 compared to a recent 185/65 I am around 3.5-3.9%, so I hope!!!

boural

Post by boural » 12 Oct 2014, 21:14

SOLVED, I changed my font tyres by new ones same dimension as rear and the cruise control works perfectly. I assume that in the ECU software, there is a comparison between front/rear wheel speed and if the difference is too big cruise control refuses to engage.

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 13 Oct 2014, 22:23

boural wrote:SOLVED, I changed my font tyres by new ones same dimension as rear and the cruise control works perfectly. I assume that in the ECU software, there is a comparison between front/rear wheel speed and if the difference is too big cruise control refuses to engage.
good to know!
thanks for feedback!
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

KarmaHockins

Post by KarmaHockins » 21 Oct 2014, 07:40

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced XM Signal Jammer jammerinthebox.com has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

Tady

Post by Tady » 02 Jul 2016, 08:30

Hello guys!

I know this is an old thread and discussed many many many times. But all links to wiring diagrams don't work anymore :( does anyone have them saved? I have an 2008 Grande punto with no cable on the steering colum.
I have been searching for a week now and cant find any wiring diagrams for the cruise control?
All french and italian sites are down so absolutley no luck with wiring diagrams... I have a friend that can activate the function but first i need to wire the cables. I have a schematic of the stalk and resistors so i can make a dummy stalk to test before buying a new one.

Any info greatly apriciated and again sorry for the never ending questions.

Thank you!

regi54

Post by regi54 » 03 Jul 2016, 10:27

Hi,
i've add new pict on the french site:
http://italian-automobile.forumprod.com ... html#p2563

I still miss some but you need to connect the pin 8 of cruise control level to the pin 41 of the D connector.

Tady

Post by Tady » 04 Jul 2016, 08:57

Hmmm... The link you specified directs me to a login page... It seem the forum is undergoing some changes and i can't register :/
Yes I saw some posts regarding this cable... It seems that the grande uses only one wire for all of the commands from the cruise control lever. I have the wrong schematic of the lever... I have it for the old punto and not for grande... ThePunto uses 4 lines.. Every bitton has its own input... But the Grande uses only one.. And each button has its own resistor so the voltage on that line varies...
Does anyone know the voltages for each button or resistances for each button... I want to make a dummy lever first.. So i know it works so i dont throw away 200€
Thank you!

regi54

Post by regi54 » 04 Jul 2016, 12:18

Sorry i only have the wire for the grande punto , who only need one wire .

Raaj

Post by Raaj » 30 Jun 2018, 13:02

Hi,

Greetings to everyone.

I own Indian Abarth (A crossover variant of Punto) with me. It's body computer number is 51966727.

I imported Eurospec combination switch with Cruise Control stalk (Part number 735521318). But couldn't figure out pin number 41 in body computer. Can you please help to to find it to install the combination switch with cruise control?

Thanks in advance.

Raaj.