Purchase via Paypal

General messages
s130

Purchase via Paypal

Post by s130 » 26 Jun 2010, 15:53

Have just treid to purchase and was expecting Paypal to take me to a direct "pay now" screen but it instead wants me to create an account, which I don't really want to do (I did have a account but had to shut it down for security reasons after some *$&!£ fraudster used my credit card details to buy through Paypal).

I can get my wife, who has an account to pay, but then there will be no match of my Multiecuscan userid and email address and Paypal account details. Will this cause a problem?

Alternatively can you update your paypal interface to allow direct purchase without a Paypal account?
Fiat Strada/Ritmo Abarth 130TC, Barchetta 2005 , 500X Cross Plus

yani
Site Admin

Re: Purchase via Paypal

Post by yani » 26 Jun 2010, 16:02

s130 wrote:I can get my wife, who has an account to pay, but then there will be no match of my Multiecuscan userid and email address and Paypal account details. Will this cause a problem?
This is not a problem. The name and email address are not important. The only important data is the Hardware Key and the License Key which you will receive after that.
s130 wrote:Alternatively can you update your paypal interface to allow direct purchase without a Paypal account?
No, unfortunately this option is not available for my account. PayPal has some restrictions depending on the country of the account owner.

Yani

s130

Re: Purchase via Paypal

Post by s130 » 26 Jun 2010, 16:15

Thanks Yani

I'll go on bended knee to the boss :P
Fiat Strada/Ritmo Abarth 130TC, Barchetta 2005 , 500X Cross Plus