info su ecu lancia y 2001

General messages
ciccio73

info su ecu lancia y 2001

Post by ciccio73 » 30 Nov 2012, 21:10

un saluto a tutti.
Sono nuovo del forum, chiedo scusa anticipatamente se sbaglio qualcosa, chiedendo a voi guri di correggermi ed indirizzarmi.
Come da titolo posseggo una lancia y 1.2 16 valvole del 2001, a cui volevo apportare se possibile con il vostro aiuto, modifica alla centralina originale, per migliorare le prestazioni ed una doppia mappatura casomai per consumare meno. In poche parole avere se possibile una mappa + racing, ed una per consumare quanto meno carburante possibile. Ho visto un pò sulla baya che vendono un kit chiamato galletto che promette di porter leggere la ecu e modificare a piacee i parametri della carburazione. Ma io non me ne intendo molto, ma venendo dalmondo delle moto ho qualche dubbio. Voi potete aioutarmi in qualsiasi moto? grazie

ciccio73

Re: info su ecu lancia y 2001

Post by ciccio73 » 30 Nov 2012, 21:30

a greeting to all.
I'm new to the forum, I apologize in advance if I'm wrong asking you something guri correct me and set me.
As per title I own a lancia y 1.2 16 valve of 2001, that I wanted to make if possible with your help, edit the original ECU, for better performance and a double case mapping to consume less. In a nutshell you if possible a + racing, and one to consume as little fuel as possible. I saw a bit on baya selling a kit called the cock that promises to porter read the ecu and piacee change the parameters of the carburation. But I don't mean much, but coming motorcycle dalmondo I have some doubts. You can aioutarmi at any bike? Thank you

I apologize for my English

Aron96

Re: info su ecu lancia y 2001

Post by Aron96 » 04 Dec 2012, 05:40

hello ciccio73, in this forum we talk about diagnosis Multiecuscan to see errors logged in the various control car, but not to change stations as you asked for, for this type of request you must go to other forums where we talk about processing units