2015 Fiat 500C - doesnt start

multiecuscan program usage help
sama13

2015 Fiat 500C - doesnt start

Post by sama13 » 28 Apr 2021, 17:38

Hello everybody,

I had a bad experience with a 2015 Fiat 500C and I want to be sure I can take care of it with Multiecuscan, installed some hardware on the car (first time working with 2015 model, previous years experience) and let the negative pole disconected. After trying to start nothing a message saying that fuel cut was present, tried to connect with Launch latest version and a couple of modules shown only BCM and abs i believe no engine no transmission, etc. I read on internet it could be a crash block so I tried to perform the process no luck, some others said disconnect both poles for a night and i tried the next day and nothing now a little gear showed up on the dash and nothing to make it work. I read that it could have a SWG module that blocks but as it's a 2015 I figured it couldn't be even looked around but I couldn't find it. Took it to specialized garage and they just said everything was blocked, charged a heavy sum and fixed it.

I cannot understand what happened but I need to get a tool that can help me out in the future so I can have the control, if anybody can explain what was it and if the software works for it I will appreciate it. I also want to confirm the OBDLINKSX (red one) works as I have that one or better getting the AlfaOBD CAN BUS one.

Chassis: 3C3CFFJH2FT598787

again thanks in advance,

Sama