Connects but no data.

multiecuscan program usage help
anaksimandar99

Connects but no data.

Post by anaksimandar99 » 02 May 2020, 14:42

Hello.

I have cheap ELM327 bluetooth and everything connects fine, and I'm able to connect to Bravo 07 1.4 16v , Bosch Motronic ME7.3H4M EOBD Injection (1.2 16v, 1.4 16V),
but it shows no data like its connected fine (says its connected but no ISO number)but everything is empty.
I have Bravo 2007 1.4 16v, with ECU 734MB0.
My question is, is ME7.3H4M same thing as 734MB0, maybe that is the problem.
Or can that thing with terminating resistor cause the problem. (I cant find terminating resistor on mine ELM327 bluetooth so i couldnt try)
I can't acces CAN info, and under scan it doesn't show any module.
I tried setting different baud rates and everything, always same thing.
When scanning interfaces it shows OK for everything, and that my inferface can connect to all CAN modules.
My Elm327 works fine with torque app.

Hope you can help me.

WillFunty

Connects but no data

Post by WillFunty » 15 Jun 2020, 18:24

I’m having trouble getting my OBDLink Mx to continue to stay connected to my laptop I’ve tried multiple vehicles and the results are the same it will connect for roughly 2-3 minutes then it says no elm found please help

Bursty

Re: Connects but no data.

Post by Bursty » 05 Aug 2020, 12:23

anaksimandar99 wrote:
02 May 2020, 14:42
Hello.

I have cheap ELM327 bluetooth and everything connects fine, and I'm able to connect to Bravo 07 1.4 16v , Bosch Motronic ME7.3H4M EOBD Injection (1.2 16v, 1.4 16V),
but it shows no data like its connected fine (says its connected but no ISO number)but everything is empty.
I have Bravo 2007 1.4 16v, with ECU 734MB0.
My question is, is ME7.3H4M same thing as 734MB0, maybe that is the problem.
Or can that thing with terminating resistor cause the problem. (I cant find terminating resistor on mine ELM327 bluetooth so i couldnt try)
I can't acces CAN info, and under scan it doesn't show any module.
I tried setting different baud rates and everything, always same thing.
When scanning interfaces it shows OK for everything, and that my inferface can connect to all CAN modules.
My Elm327 works fine with torque app.

Hope you can help me.
I had a similar issue with a BT ELM327 that works fine on other vehciles and with the Torque app, and will connect to the engine ECU in my Ducato through MUltiECUScan (mine also said ok for all modules) but it won't allow you to do anything with it. I bought the Gendan kit (mainly because i needed the Adapters for service resets) and it appears to connect exactly the same but all the data an functionality is there where it isn't on the BT dongle. It may be something i did differently but i think it's more to do with the ELM's circuitry.