connect with impossible abs module

multiecuscan program usage help
ballesterospiri

connect with impossible abs module

Post by ballesterospiri » 21 Dec 2019, 15:59

Hello. I wanted to ask two questions. To know if someone helps me: when I connect with abs, it gives me an error, it appears on the board as deactivated, how can I access it?
and second question: is there any way with multiscuescan 4.5 to deactivate or disable the valve egr.the car is a double type 263 1.6 tenl euro 6 thousand thanks in advance

s130

Re: connect with impossible abs module

Post by s130 » 21 Dec 2019, 17:02

Not sure about the ABS issue you raise. When you say "it appears on the board as deactivated" do you mean your vehicle's Dashboard?

As for EGR. MES can only do actuator tests on EGR, such a telling the EGR valve to open and close. It can not disable the EGR function.

I only have past experience of EGR on then Croma 2005 2L 16V MJET 150 engine. Here if you blanked off or bypassed the EGR valve then the engine ECU would eventually notice that you had done this by the fact that the ratios of air via the throttle body/mass air flow meter were not following the EGR requests. e.g. if the ECU asks for 10% ERG then it expects the mass air flow meter to record a reciprocal 10% drop.

I suspect that Euro 6 engines are even more fussy / tightly controlled than Euro 4/5 so to eliminate the EGR you will have to have the engine ECU remapped.
Fiat Strada/Ritmo Abarth 130TC, Barchetta 2005 , 500X Cross Plus

ballesterospiri

Re: connect with impossible abs module

Post by ballesterospiri » 22 Dec 2019, 11:27

indeed, when I connect or try to connect to abs on the dashboard of the vehicle, an error appears in the deactivated abs, and as for the egr, nothing, now when I take it to reproach the ecu, I will ask thanks and merry Christmas