new body control module ducato?

multiecuscan program usage help
kegless

new body control module ducato?

Post by kegless » 06 Jan 2018, 19:00

Due to a royal mail cockup on a module sent for repair I am without original body computer or keys for a 2007 (x250) Fiat Ducato:
I have an Existing ECU, instrument cluster and locks on the van, a brand new Body Control Module from fiat parts and a key cut to my vehicle but as yet uncoded to the BCM and access to the full version of MultiEcuScan.

Can i make this combo work?

s130

Re: new body control module ducato?

Post by s130 » 06 Jan 2018, 19:40

Work ... possibly .... but no experience to guarantee. An Email to MES Support would be my first action.

If you usually leave all your maintenance/diagnostics/service resets/etc to an equipped garage/dealer then I would approach them/Fiat dealer to see if they can help you out and what they would charge.

If they say yes we can sort you (and they should ask the correct questions/details/etc) then if the price is right go with them. If they fail you get a refund so you have lost nothing.

If until now you have done everything yourself and are capable but have not had a need for MES then you should see if your have a friendly MES user near to you who can try to do what you want.

Note! As an MES user and moderator I would not try to sell you MES if there are alternatives based on your capability/circumstances. With respect to your specific situation I have referred you back to MES Support and your other local/dealer options.
Fiat Strada/Ritmo Abarth 130TC, Barchetta 2005 , 500X Cross Plus