Option 'set time/date' disappeared from Menu

multiecuscan program usage help
Mago

Option 'set time/date' disappeared from Menu

Post by Mago » 15 Mar 2017, 12:24

Hi guys,

I have a MiTo MY 2012 1.4 Turbo 16V

I replaced the factory radio with a Radio Navigator and the Odometer started flashing.
I did the Proxi Allignment and apparently everything went good, now when I connect to the Proxi Allignment Module it says everything is good and I don't need to do a Proxi Allignment.
The problem is now, because when I go through the Car Menu (with the buttons on the left of the steering wheel) the option 'set time/date' is not there anymore.

Does anyone experienced this too? How did you fix it?

Thanks,

Marco

integralezero

Re: Option 'set time/date' disappeared from Menu

Post by integralezero » 25 Jul 2017, 07:09

have exactly the same issue on my mito 2012. Ich replaced the original radio with a kenwwod, made a proxy alignment, and the time/date menu in instrument panel is lost.

alex-et3

Post by alex-et3 » 25 Jul 2017, 19:07

Try to reconnect the old radio and refit the proxy alignment. If it reappears, when you go to proxy alignment without the original radio, the proxy changes and deletes that setting.

Mago

Post by Mago » 13 Aug 2017, 00:54

alex-et3 wrote:Try to reconnect the old radio and refit the proxy alignment. If it reappears, when you go to proxy alignment without the original radio, the proxy changes and deletes that setting.
I have discovered I can set the date/time through the extra control unit I have installed in order to recover the multimedia keys on the steering.