alfa romeo 159 1.9 JTDm

multiecuscan program usage help
ioannislyt

alfa romeo 159 1.9 JTDm

Post by ioannislyt » 02 Mar 2017, 21:14

i own an alfa romeo 159 1.9 JTDM. i try to solve a weird problem of my car using MES. after driving around 100 kms distance or climbing a mountain after 10kms, it starts to have a boost pressure loss for a sec and gain it again over and over again while my revs are steady ( just a bit of throttle usually). it may go away for a bit and show on again after a while. so i have used the MES to see what is going on. i used the parameters of boost pressure , desired boost pressure. so im here to ask first of all if should try other parameters too ( if you ever heard about this problem again) and secondly how the desired boost pressure is determined. by the MES program and its original values or by the parameters that has the ECU written? ( i forgot to tell you that the car is tunned using a new map in ECU).
i attach you a small gif with problem and the i recorded through MES if that helps in any way
Attachments
hhh.csv
(20.68 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
aaaaaaaa3.gif
aaaaaaaa3.gif (4.45 MiB) Viewed 1508 times

ioannislyt

Re: alfa romeo 159 1.9 JTDm

Post by ioannislyt » 06 Mar 2017, 20:42

The second part of my question at least can be answered please? If the desired boost is determined by default in the program using parameters that ecu should have or by ecu itself using the parameters that the new map determine?