fiat ecu 1.6 works great but no live data or graph

multiecuscan program usage help
xpmods

fiat ecu 1.6 works great but no live data or graph

Post by xpmods » 04 Mar 2010, 21:24

hi after loads of reading I got my cable to work great I can read codes clear them and test various items on the car.

I cant get the graph or live info like boost valve info etc. the boxes are greyed out and I cant select any. no info at all
the graph f10 are also greyed out.
why wont it give me these reading I really need my boost valve values before I buy a new one expensive if it isn't the boost valve I need.

tryed the car running even drove it connected still no data.

yani
Site Admin

Re: fiat ecu 1.6 works great but no live data or graph

Post by yani » 05 Mar 2010, 05:58

Please, post some screenshots.

xpmods

Post by xpmods » 06 Mar 2010, 01:08

will do that for you m8 as soon as i get the car back from my pals garage. early next week.

my laptop connects fine i can run the tests to make say the fan work heater plug relay etc. you can hear or see them all work.great
i can read error codes and clear them.great

i cant get the graph to run the buttons to start and stop are greyed out. i can change the scale though.

i cant tick any box or see any data on the other screen say boost valve ignition stuff etc. it should be giving me live data from the ecu as the car runs.

when you go over the boxes they grey out but you cant select any of them.( all grey non red.) as the pics show in the how to.

i will post some pics i tried the other Bosch ISO it complains that it isn't the rite one, but loads anyway some tests work no live data either.

the cable is standard no wire bridges yet.

xpmods

Post by xpmods » 01 Apr 2010, 04:59

just got my car back its been to the garage . going to try the software again and will post pics.