fiat stelo 1.9 jtd help ? bosh system ? kkl lead

multiecuscan program usage help
xpmods

fiat stelo 1.9 jtd help ? bosh system ? kkl lead

Post by xpmods » 14 Feb 2010, 22:20

hi every one i could do with a little help.
i have a 04 stelo 1.9jtd 115 just purchased it cheep as the trubo has gone.it has a load of errors on the dash that i need to investigate.
found this great site downloaded the software and read the how to.

so i purchased a usb obd11 diagnostic cable 409.1 kkl vagcom
the plug on mine is in the fuse box driverside at the top
i pluged the cable in turned the car to mar let it test everything first then i tryed to run the software i have chosen all the types listed but it wont connect to any.
i have turned my buffers down
i have installed the driver only for the cable.

under the bonet the box there DRIVERSIDE is a boch so i take it i have a boch system but whitch one??????????????????????
my car is a 1.9 jtd it had AIRBAGS ABS ASR
I HAVE TRYED THE ABS 5.7 ASR TC AS THIS MOST LIKLEY FITS MY CAR NO CONNECT THEN TRYED ALL THE OTHER BOCH STILL NO CONECTION

please can some one help the only thing that i haven done is connect pin 1 to 7 do i need to do this or is this only to test the abs brain. :?:
Last edited by xpmods on 15 Feb 2010, 03:00, edited 1 time in total.

xpmods

Re: fiat stelo help not shure what my bosh system is

Post by xpmods » 15 Feb 2010, 02:53

the pin 1 to 7 above forget that i get it derrrrr 1to 7 gives me 2 functions etc.

i noticed in 1the old vagcom driver was the old style bufferand in the how to section so i have updated my FTDI CHIP DRIVER FROM THERE SITE (INSIDE THE VAGCOM LEAD) .
it is now the other port latencey type so i have set that to 1 will post tomorow after i try it.

hopefully this will help all the 1.9 jtd people having problems out there once i have sussed it.lol :)

xpmods

Re: fiat stelo 1.9 jtd help ? bosh system ? kkl lead

Post by xpmods » 15 Feb 2010, 21:08

sorted easy lol.

my car is a fiat stelo 04 1.9 jtd 115bhp.after a little help and loads of reading job done.

the lead that i used is a usb obd11 diagnostic lead 409.1 kkl vag com from ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-OBD-II-Diagno ... 6591029386

the driver that comes with the lead uses normall windows buffers you need to update these from here LATEST FTDI CDM Drivers 2.06.00
http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm
THATS IF YOUR LEAD HAD THIS CHIP INSIDE IT MOST HAVE.

install the new driver and change the latency to 1 as shown in the how to on this site. take note of the port number .
plug your lead into the car then into the labtop choose your type and make shure you change the port setting on the fiat software turn your key to mar and hit connect. :P
job sorted.