Reset service light alfa 159

multiecuscan program usage help
sasler

Re: Reset service light alfa 159

Post by sasler » 11 Jun 2013, 10:26

yani wrote:The Service Reset function for 159 works normally in 1.4 as well as in the older versions.
If it doesn't work on your car then please send a report (using the red Send Report in Multiecuscan) after trying to execute the NEXT SERVICE RESET procedure and we will check what the problem is.

Please note that if you cannot connect to Body Computer and Dashboard (like @Sander159) then the problem is in the ELM interface and you have to check viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1493

Please also note the following:
The NEXT SERVICE RESET function will not work if the number of remaining service coupons (parameter "Number of services") is 0.
The rest of the functions in Adjustments section are not "official" functions and are not guaranteed to work on all cars. However, we are sure (after testing on many cars) that the "Set number of service coupons" function works on all 159s.
Alright, I just sent the report. I hope it helps. I was using the version 1.5.

My-life

Post by My-life » 10 Jul 2013, 17:53

I had the exact same thing with my Fiat Stilo. The Engine section worked fine, I could make the dashboard light up for example, but I couldn't connect to the other systems.

The solution for my issue is in this topic, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1493 :D .

GAlt

Post by GAlt » 06 Jul 2017, 06:19

I know that the thread is very old, but did somebody have a solution? I own 159 and have the same problem like "sasler". Can not execute the service interval, just when i push execute dashboard blink once, and date on it go to reset. My odometer is also corrected from some stupid car salesman before i buy it. I want to use this function but...?

Regards