Modif elm in adapter 1

multiecuscan program usage help
lolo85v

Modif elm in adapter 1

Post by lolo85v » 08 May 2013, 14:34

Hello I have taken elm in more and I would want to know which thread to weld for just credit note to accer has the abs thus plan adapter 1 so that if I wants to have to accer has abs I just have has to change the grip(taking) of my elm thank you

lolo85v

Re: Modif elm in adapter 1

Post by lolo85v » 09 May 2013, 10:12

Hello on my elm to go in abs on the alfa 159 it is necessary the adapter n°1 I directly made the modification on my elm link brooches 1.12.9.7 and I have to close the case I have to accer in the engine and any other column(section).
On the other hand on another elm I wish to make the meme thing but the adapter 3 can you say to me how to make my connection directly on my grip(taking) has the inside of the elm? Mercibonjour on my elm to go in abs on the alfa 159 it is necessary the adapter n°1 I directly made the modification on my elm link brooches 1.12.9.7 and I have to close the case I have to accer in the engine and any other column(section) iest what there is a risk if I always leave this modification?
I wants to make the reset service(department) of a mito thus it needs the modification adapter 3

http://www.multiecuscan.net/images/OBDAdapter3.png