Alfa Romeo 159 Parking Display

multiecuscan program usage help
devianc3

Alfa Romeo 159 Parking Display

Post by devianc3 » 13 Jan 2012, 18:26

I was wondering if I enable the on-screen display for the parking sensors, do I need to do the Proxi Alignment (I know I am supposed to, but I am asking anyway). Will I be required to enter the CodeCard.. CardCode... any code? Because I bought my car second hand, and I haven't received any code whatsoever. What happens if I am asked for a code and I am unable to provide it? Can I just cancel the procedure and nothing happens? I have been looking in the simulator view of the software, but I don't really know what to expect.

Thank you!

LE: I eventually tried it, but the results were dissapointing. For example, you have 3 areas that are monitored: Left, Center, Right. Only the center one lid up. Furthermore, From the 4 lines that the center had, only the first two were working, but not that accurate. It also seemed that it was a decrease in performance of the detection. I think that while enabling the function, the Left and Right sensors were deactivated, or at least.. they were more numb. I ended up reverting the changes. Sound only is good enough for me.