156 JTS Selespeed 2.0L - Clutch Rod Length

multiecuscan program usage help
unity

156 JTS Selespeed 2.0L - Clutch Rod Length

Post by unity » 13 Dec 2011, 01:45

With the ECUScan connected and monitoring the Selespeed Gerbox fields can some one please advise which parameter is the Clutch Rod Length?

Further can we please explain the following parameters please:
1. 3rd parrameter from the top - Selection position; does this length change when different gears are selected?
2. 4th parameter from the top - Clutch Pressure Plate Travel; what is the optimum length and what does it measure (I assume the travel of the throw out bearing)?
3. 5th parameter from the top - Clutch pressure plate reference - what does this measure?
4. Half way down the parameters list is - Clutch engaged position (self-adjusted); Is this the Clutch Rod Length?

Is there a tie in between any of these parameters ie a link or reference

Thank you in advance and if I dont get back on before the new year ALL THE BEST FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON
Unity

Tommy10

Re: 156 JTS Selespeed 2.0L - Clutch Rod Length

Post by Tommy10 » 17 Oct 2022, 06:28

unity wrote:
13 Dec 2011, 01:45
With the ECUScan connected and monitoring the Selespeed Gerbox fields can some one please advise which parameter is the Clutch Rod Length?

Further can we please explain the following parameters please:
1. 3rd parrameter from the top - Selection position; does this length change when different gears are selected?
2. 4th parameter from the top - Clutch Pressure Plate Travel; what is the optimum length and what does it measure (I assume the travel of the throw out bearing)?
3. 5th parameter from the top - Clutch pressure plate reference - what does this measure?
4. Half way down the parameters list is - Clutch engaged position (self-adjusted); Is this the Clutch Rod Length?

Is there a tie in between any of these parameters ie a link or reference

Thank you in advance and if I dont get back on before the new year ALL THE BEST FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON
Unity
Yes, I too need to know. Seen some references while using alfaobd instead, but I've just bought the registered version of MES.