156 keycode programming

multiecuscan program usage help
yetyGT

156 keycode programming

Post by yetyGT » 03 Aug 2011, 15:13

Hi,

I'm planig to buy the Multiecuscan however have doubts whether a key function I need is not missing yet. My problem is that I need to program immobilizer to accept my keys. I do have the key code card of course. Will I be able to do it with a current version of multiecuscan on my 156 GTA ?

From the supported vehicles list I can see there is no option to connect the CAM like on the 147 GTA. Is this the key feature I would be missing here? If yes when do you plan to add it?

Thanks for your help.

alfa156sarajevo

Re: 156 keycode programming

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 05 Aug 2011, 08:38

yetyGT wrote:Hi,

I'm planig to buy the Multiecuscan however have doubts whether a key function I need is not missing yet. My problem is that I need to program immobilizer to accept my keys. I do have the key code card of course. Will I be able to do it with a current version of multiecuscan on my 156 GTA ?

From the supported vehicles list I can see there is no option to connect the CAM like on the 147 GTA. Is this the key feature I would be missing here? If yes when do you plan to add it?

Thanks for your help.
Hi there,

Unfortunately FES software does not have support for key programming!
With FES you can ONLY do the programming of remote control on your keys and nothing else...
Yani doesn't want to add this feature (key programming) because you can easy delete keys from your ECU and later those key can not be programme them again.
You can just throw away those keys... :roll:
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

yetyGT

Post by yetyGT » 05 Aug 2011, 19:13

Thanks a lot for the explanation.

doniatuning

Post by doniatuning » 01 Feb 2016, 08:17

CAn someone explain how to program remotes for alfa 156 MY2 with multiecuscan? i could not find any info about it...
asked Yani too but did not received any answer.
Also, i found that requests for alfa 156 key programming or remote programming are from 2010 going on... just asking what's the matter with these features that cannot be developed (alfaobd should do this work ok)
Thanks
Matteo

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 20 Feb 2016, 14:32

doniatuning wrote:CAn someone explain how to program remotes for alfa 156 MY2 with multiecuscan? i could not find any info about it...
asked Yani too but did not received any answer.
Also, i found that requests for alfa 156 key programming or remote programming are from 2010 going on... just asking what's the matter with these features that cannot be developed (alfaobd should do this work ok)
Thanks
Matteo
Hello,

MES and remote or key storage with Alfa 156 does not work... No solution until now...
You can use some other software for remote and key storage for your alfa 156...
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars