I can only see CAN Info on Evo, need advice about funtions

multiecuscan program usage help
Ikari-Pt

I can only see CAN Info on Evo, need advice about funtions

Post by Ikari-Pt » 11 Jul 2011, 14:00

Hi all, im a proud owner of a Fiat Evo 1.2 of 2011.

I normally use Android Torque whit a BT ELM and it works perfectly, after discovering this web site i found that im not actually connected to the main system but to the Delphi Electric Steering (because of the elm / elm c19), so i suppose thats why torque cant get Maf sensors and others.

So i download FES and try out, made some custom switch on the elm so i can change from standard to C19 on the fly.
But the only thing free that i can access is the "Can Info" all other modules are show Red but say connections successful.

Can i see any parameter/value on my car using free FES other than CAN Info? The Free/Pay function list show parameter,actuators, graphs for the free version but in the end, Punto Evo can only access Can Info, not really helpful to captivate to buy the Full program.

Any way my Evo can single press Open the all Windows, but only close the Drivers window, the passenger must keep pressing until fully close, can FES help whit this? also, more expensive evo models can open/close windows whit the remote, can FES also help?

Juggers2k

Re: I can only see CAN Info on Evo, need advice about funtio

Post by Juggers2k » 13 Jul 2011, 12:52

On the Supported Vehicles List, all control modules and procedures apart from CAN info are listed in red type, which indicates they are only available with the registered version of the software.
2008 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v Eleganza

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 15 Jul 2011, 09:30

Juggers2k is right! ;)
You need registration key to read all other systems in your EVO!
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

Ikari-Pt

Post by Ikari-Pt » 22 Jul 2011, 10:48

All other mean 99% of them :x

Any way what about my wishes of turning on the automatic windows? can FES enable them?

Juggers2k

Post by Juggers2k » 22 Jul 2011, 10:59

Ikari-Pt wrote:All other mean 99% of them :x
Are you really complaining that the FREE software doesn't do as much as you want it to? :roll:
2008 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v Eleganza

Ikari-Pt

Post by Ikari-Pt » 26 Jul 2011, 11:12

I would prefer a evaluation version instead a free one, because in the case of my car the table of free funtions is more like this:

Free / My car
Clear fault codes Yes/No
Read diagnostic data Yes/no
Actuator tests Yes/No
Display data in graph Yes/No

This means that i cant test if the program works as i would like and eventually buy the full version.