FES on Delta

multiecuscan program usage help
ambro

FES on Delta

Post by ambro » 01 Jul 2011, 18:05

Hi,
I'm a new member.
I am going to get a licence for the program, meanwhile I've downloaded and installed the last release and tested (without licence) on own car with a ELM interface.
The ELM is found found at port COM3, and when I made the test with F9 button I got the following message:
>>
ELM 327 interface found at port COM3, speed 38400bps
This interface is compatible with ELM 327 1.3! Should connect properly with all CAN modules.
Latency Too High!!!
>>
I saw the warning about latency too high (a red blinking message) also when I try to connect to service reset module (in simulation mode , of course as I don't have any licence, yet).

My question is : as I don't think to have made wrong settins, is this the standard behauviour or is there something more I should carry out before going to a licence?

Thanks in advance.
WBR
Ambro

alfa156sarajevo

Re: FES on Delta

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 02 Jul 2011, 17:36

That is not normal behaviour - "latency too high" message!

You should set up your "Latency Timer". Follow instructions from this web page: http://www.multiecuscan.net/HowToUse.aspx

After that it should work! ;)
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

ambro

Post by ambro » 04 Jul 2011, 11:00

Hi,

thanks for reply.

I am not really sure it is ok to change the port seting: I see the flashing warning about latency time even if I run FES in simulation mode without any interface connected !!!
I wonder if you try to go in simulation mode on you netbook and check if also you can see any redflashing warnings trying to connect to service reset on Lancia delta 1,6 mjt.

I am looking forward to hearing news from .

Ambro

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 04 Jul 2011, 11:23

ambro wrote:Hi,

thanks for reply.

I am not really sure it is ok to change the port seting: I see the flashing warning about latency time even if I run FES in simulation mode without any interface connected !!!
I wonder if you try to go in simulation mode on you netbook and check if also you can see any redflashing warnings trying to connect to service reset on Lancia delta 1,6 mjt.

I am looking forward to hearing news from .

Ambro
Unfortunately I cannot go to simulation mode because I have registered version of FES software...
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

ambro

Post by ambro » 04 Jul 2011, 13:33

Thanks anyvay !
:)
Is there another user that is able to try if in simulation mode a flashing light with a latency warning will appear ?

Ambro

EnIgMa

Post by EnIgMa » 05 Jul 2011, 11:12

in simulation mode, the warning message about latency too high always appears.

ambro

Post by ambro » 05 Jul 2011, 18:29

OK,

thanks for your support!