No connection to the ABS with an ASUS Netbook

multiecuscan program usage help
mattydr67

Re: No connection to the ABS with an ASUS Netbook

Post by mattydr67 » 01 Jun 2011, 10:14

Yani
I have same problem like wellij81 .
Sane laptop same tool same drivers same cars.
If I instal previos versions like 2.5 or 2.6 everything works like a charm
If I upgrade the softwear to 2.7, and so on to 2.8.2 nothings work fine.
No stability, disconecting and High Latency
I posted before in other threads about this too.
The problem it is in the softwear not into the computer or into the drivers or into the tools or into the otherthingelse.
Softwear has bugs, this what you try find something wrong.
Good luck

wellij81

Post by wellij81 » 01 Jun 2011, 22:40

Hi Mattydr67,

I agree with you that it may be a problem with the software, because I have the problem on three very different laptops which have all got the latest drivers etc, so I don't think there can be a common problem with all of them. Where my problem is different to yours, is that I tried going back to V2.0 of Multiecuscan and that too disconnects just the same as V2.8.2, but only when running a graph on the ABS parameters.

Thanks for the reply Yani, good luck with the update. I look forward to trying it.

Jon

wombi

Post by wombi » 12 Jun 2011, 07:09

Hello and Good day to all who have joined this forum.

I have now done some testing and have come to below-mentioned result
Test ASUS EEEPC 1005HA Intel N280 1.67GHz
I have to test a small program downloaded CPU-Z to test how the processor responds.
I updated the interface connected to the car and for some tests, I then found that the processor responds too late. He is so up via an accelerator.
When read on the side of Intel, I then found the following.

http://www.notebookcheck.com/Intel-Atom ... 024.0.html

This is also written
This disadvantage, however partially offset by the built-in Hyper-Threading back (in this case as the CPU 2 Core CPU divide the tasks can be better). The performance of the N280 1.6 GHz speed is comparable to a 1.2 GHz Celeron M. fast

I've also found that the N270 is a touch faster than the N280.
In a forum, but have no more to what I've read it, which is in Windows Vista and Windows 7, a graphics accelerator card installed.
Therefore, it can perhaps be made in some netbooks to connect, but then stops again for lack of processor speed.
I deleted all the not necessary programs on my netbook and then tried again, even with the latest version 3.01.

Without success.

In the meantime, but now my new laptop arrived. 2.26 / 2.56 Ghz processor Windows i5 7 / 64
I then created a free version of FES installed and tested on the car.

Complete success .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether the graphic representation of Works on ABS, I have not tested, I can only do when I loaded the habe.Wird Liecnsierte form or take a little while.
Enter then again modest.

Greetings
wombi