Disconected - LATENCY TOO HIGH ?

multiecuscan program usage help
Darkman

Post by Darkman » 08 Mar 2011, 17:19

Hi.
plugged to day into my Brava 1.2 16v dialed into the engine ECU, airbag, abs all ok - but how to read the current parameters (engine, odometer, etc.) are immediately disconnects me? writes exactly in the lower left corner in red:
LATENCY TOO HIGH ! Disconnected

my settings:
reception and transmission: 4096
delay time: 1
com2 port set correctly in the system and fes
number of bits per second: 9600 for KKL vag
laptop has a CPU: 1.73 GHz processors and 1.5 GB ram DELL D610
i have only USB 1.0 no 2.0 ??? does it matter
My battery is old, I heard that the laptop needs a good power source? when it is connected to the car

what am I doing wrong?
Last edited by Darkman on 13 Mar 2011, 18:32, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmanxxx09?feature=mhum
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4

Darkman

Re: Disconected - LATENCY TOO HIGH ?

Post by Darkman » 11 Mar 2011, 23:04

Can anyone help? : (

I have framework 4.0, drivers for KKL vag removed from the manufacturer and installed from here:
http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

I tried to transfer the data from 64 to 4096 - no change

hereinafter the same (as if he did buffer ?): LATENCY TOO HIGH !!! in red
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4

yani
Site Admin

Post by yani » 12 Mar 2011, 08:57

What about the power management of the laptop?
You should NOT use power saving profiles (like Max Battery, Power Saver, or whatever it is called).

kecka

Post by kecka » 12 Mar 2011, 11:31

I have the same problem... bravo 1,2 :( :( :( :(

Darkman

Post by Darkman » 13 Mar 2011, 19:50

kecka- I have these problems since I changed my laptop to the weaker. Previously, no problems connecting to the engine ECU, I read the parameters, etc.

YANI - today, turned off all energy saving and tried with different settings-data transfer from 256 to 4096 I still hangs ... , (I used a second cable KKL VAG from a friend, to exclude a failure of my vag, and nothing - the same.
Then I tried to connect to the engine ECU via ELM 1.4 a. I set all the parameters for the ELM and pushed to get connected
and gathered to read everything including the engine and the actual parameters AND .........
The inscription LATENCY TOO HIGH is no longer appearedand & everything worked as it once was, I do not know why it disconnects VAG KKL and ELM 1.4 works without complaints. :shock:

Then I tried to connect to the 2 X new laptop using the processors that have 2.4ghz and 2.8ghz and 3, and 4 GB of RAM memory. May both of these laptops USB 2.0. everything is working properly, VAG KKL and ELM 1.4;) I think the problem lies in the port ( transmission speed ) USB.
USB 1.0 or 1.1 are too weak ....... I ordered (buy ebay)a PCMCIA card 4 x USB Hub 2.0 and see if it now moves KKL vag, and if so, it will confirm to the requirements of the equipment you will need to add that there should be a minimum of USB 2.0 or above but I could be wrong. When we all take a look to share all the information + do records and a short film ;)

I give pictures that I have 2 VAG KKL and ELM 1.4 for testing - do not lie :lol:

tzok

Post by tzok » 19 Mar 2011, 12:20

Darkman wrote:laptop has a CPU: 1.73 GHz processors and 1.5 GB ram DELL D610
i have only USB 1.0 no 2.0 ??? does it matter
No way, Dell Latitude D610, as every Centrino-based laptop, has USB 2.0 controller - your system lacks Service Pack and/or Chipset Drivers.