Mk3 Punto code resets / ECUScan

multiecuscan program usage help
scimitargtc

Mk3 Punto code resets / ECUScan

Post by scimitargtc » 29 Jan 2011, 12:49

'Cuse the numpty Q and I have searched the forums BUT.... mk3 (with the 'grill') 1.2 16V - power steering lamp keeps coming on at random - believe this will end up being a wiring loom update at dealers, Airbag lights now coming on so I need to make sure whatever additonal diagnostic kit I buy will enable the faults to be reset as well as code reading so Q is will a registered version of the software do this? :oops:

alfa156sarajevo

Re: Mk3 Punto code resets / ECUScan

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 31 Jan 2011, 10:54

All infos about the FES program and compatibility with you car (Fiat Punto MK3) you can find here:
http://www.multiecuscan.net/SupportedVehiclesList.aspx

The modules that are marked with red color meaning that you need a register key to access that module.
There you can find what kind of interface you need! (ELM327 or VAG KKL 409.1 or OBD Key)

As I can see from that chart you need a register key to access Servo (Delphi Electric Steering) and Engine (Bosch Motronic ME7.3H4 EOBD Injection) and CAN Setup and Body Computer! You also need a ELM327 interface and VAG KKL 409.1 interface + you need the modification of both interfaces!

Cheers, ;)
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

tzok

Re: Mk3 Punto code resets / ECUScan

Post by tzok » 10 Feb 2011, 18:28

Possibly you have a problem with a weak battery. There is no such car as the Punto mk. 3... you've got Punto Classic/Zastava Z11 which in fact is a re-introduced Punto IIFL (model 188). Punto mk. 3 is sometimes used for Grande Punto and III FL for Punto Evo (model 199).