Fiat Doblo rear camera activation

Post multiecuscan feature requests
schevfshen

Fiat Doblo rear camera activation

Post by schevfshen » 31 Jan 2024, 20:39

Hello everyone, I would like to activate the rear camera on a 2023 Fiat Doblo, I have the necessary wiring and the sgw bypass box, this is why I would like to know which computer to access and what coding to apply to activate it , on the Fiat Tipo you just have to access << CAN SETUP / Proxi alignment procedure, and the window activate the rear camera is displayed. This is why I have come to resort to your help, it will be a huge help to me.
I thank you in advance :D

masinisa

Re: Fiat Doblo rear camera activation

Post by masinisa » 27 Feb 2024, 22:24

moi occis je cherche une raiponce a cette question comment activer la caméra arrière sur une Fiat Doblo 2023 et merci d'avance

dan

Re: Fiat Doblo rear camera activation

Post by dan » 05 Mar 2024, 19:37

schevfshen wrote:
31 Jan 2024, 20:39
Hello everyone, I would like to activate the rear camera on a 2023 Fiat Doblo, I have the necessary wiring and the sgw bypass box, this is why I would like to know which computer to access and what coding to apply to activate it , on the Fiat Tipo you just have to access << CAN SETUP / Proxi alignment procedure, and the window activate the rear camera is displayed. This is why I have come to resort to your help, it will be a huge help to me.
I thank you in advance :D
hi, I have the fiat new doblo van (2022), would you like to know which type of model you choose from the doblo list in multiecuscan?