Gearbox change

Post multiecuscan feature requests
Post Reply
abuk8
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Feb 2021, 21:48

Gearbox change

Post by abuk8 » 24 Feb 2021, 09:33

Hello, I have a problem with my cruisecontroll. Previous owner swap the gearbox (Grande Punto 1.9 120HP) from the 130HP engine. And because of this i cant use my cruise controll. It would be great to have the possibilities to change gear ratio or gearbox. Thanks.

shpuncik
Posts: 306
Joined: 19 Oct 2018, 16:43

Re: Gearbox change

Post by shpuncik » 24 Feb 2021, 15:08

this is beyond MES scope. you need to make changes in engine ecu software for right gear ratios. find who specialize in engine tuning - they should be able to sort this out.

abuk8
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Feb 2021, 21:48

Re: Gearbox change

Post by abuk8 » 21 Feb 2022, 21:57

shpuncik wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 15:08
this is beyond MES scope. you need to make changes in engine ecu software for right gear ratios. find who specialize in engine tuning - they should be able to sort this out.
I found in 4.8 MES in proxy alignment posibilitty of gearbox cahange there is manual, selspeed, ddct, automatic and then type 5,6..etc. Do you think that this could be solution?

abarthmultijet
Posts: 114
Joined: 17 Feb 2021, 22:37
Location: Oss, Netherlands

Re: Gearbox change

Post by abarthmultijet » 23 Feb 2022, 16:59

I think it could be a solution, first save the proxy code (control-alt-C when in the proxy allignment tab) to windows notepad. Then try the different gearbox type's.
Abarth Punto Evo, Fiat Doblo 263 1.4 t-jet, Audi S4 B8.5, 1.3 Multijet specialist, Uconnect 7 specialist,

chrener
Posts: 175
Joined: 07 Jun 2018, 13:08
Location: Košice, Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Gearbox change

Post by chrener » 07 Mar 2022, 19:42

You need to change "final Ratio"
Jeep Renegade 1.4 MultiAir TURBO 75th Anniversary

Jo_Neu
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 20:51

Re: Gearbox change

Post by Jo_Neu » 31 Mar 2022, 21:01

Hi, i have the same Problem with Ducato Multijet 180 from 2013.......
How can i change the points of Gearbox??
Thx

Jo_Neu
Posts: 6
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 20:51

Re: Gearbox change

Post by Jo_Neu » 01 Apr 2022, 18:10

abuk8 wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 21:57
shpuncik wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 15:08
this is beyond MES scope. you need to make changes in engine ecu software for right gear ratios. find who specialize in engine tuning - they should be able to sort this out.
I found in 4.8 MES in proxy alignment posibilitty of gearbox cahange there is manual, selspeed, ddct, automatic and then type 5,6..etc. Do you think that this could be solution?
Hi, do you have tested it?
This will be very interest

abuk8
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Feb 2021, 21:48

Re: Gearbox change

Post by abuk8 » 19 Mar 2023, 21:15

Jo_Neu wrote:
01 Apr 2022, 18:10
abuk8 wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 21:57
shpuncik wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 15:08
this is beyond MES scope. you need to make changes in engine ecu software for right gear ratios. find who specialize in engine tuning - they should be able to sort this out.
I found in 4.8 MES in proxy alignment posibilitty of gearbox cahange there is manual, selspeed, ddct, automatic and then type 5,6..etc. Do you think that this could be solution?
Hi, do you have tested it?
This will be very interest
No i try just free version. I dont want to destroy it

Post Reply