GIULIA/STELVIO Addition to front parking sensors in Proxy adjustment

Post multiecuscan feature requests
Gianmarco

Re: GIULIA/STELVIO Addition to front parking sensors in Proxy adjustment

Post by Gianmarco » 23 Aug 2023, 14:33

Dear,
I'm in the same situation, identical car and same update to ETM 2020.
I have also replaced climate control but rear sensor doesn't work, only front ones.
To be more precise after chanigng everything they worked till I went in Alfa for annual check. They have updated some unites (Body and ABS if I'm not wrong) and then they stopped working. I asked to go back to previous sw but technician sayd they cannot go back (I have already checked in other Alfa centers and seems it is true).

Have you solved or any other idea???

shpuncik

Post by shpuncik » 24 Aug 2023, 08:13

Gianmarco wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 14:33
Dear,
I have also replaced climate control but rear sensor doesn't work, only front ones.
To be more precise after chanigng everything they worked till I went in Alfa for annual check. They have updated some unites (Body and ABS if I'm not wrong) and then they stopped working. I asked to go back to previous sw but technician sayd they cannot go back (I have already checked in other Alfa centers and seems it is true).

find out exactly what they updated. there was update for PDC which would disable them while in P. this update involved PDC, ABS and I think couple other modules. maybe dealer missed something during update.

Gianmarco

Post by Gianmarco » 28 Aug 2023, 10:51

Thx,
going to check with the dealer

DannGT

Post by DannGT » 03 Dec 2023, 13:04

GenTLe wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 15:48
After having installed the 8 channel module for the parking sensors (4 for the rear and 4 for the front bumper) in place of the 4 channel only (rear bumper only), and the sensors themselves, it would be nice to have the proxy adjustment entry to activate the front ones.
I've read (and someone, the guy that asked to MES support, tested it too) that changing the proxy bit 118 from 00 to 10 and doing the alignment would do the trick, making the front sensors to be visible on the infotainment display.
Still it would be great to have the entry voice into the MES without having to manually play with the bits, thing that can induce errors and so on.

Thanks, Alex
Which part no. of Parking 8 channel module you bought? And new or used? Also where in proxi can I find changing proxy bit 118 00 ?

Thank you
Daniel

DANIELE

Post by DANIELE » 13 Jan 2024, 16:25

Gianmarco wrote:
23 Aug 2023, 14:33
Dear,

you have to change the instrument panel to the my20 model because it has a different sw hw version
putting this version solves the problem with the sensors. 100% tested for both Giulia and Stelvio

Edwin_Liu

Post by Edwin_Liu » 18 Jan 2024, 03:46

I had one MY19 Giulia QV ,also add MY23 cluster ,ETM and climate control. Now I have the same problem, parking sensor would not working.
But when I disconnected the SGW wire and link 12+8 pass adapter, it works…
Also I have AFLS fault show on the cluster.

Thanks in advance.