Fiat Croma'06 2,4 JTD Front doors windows anti-trap sensors

Post multiecuscan feature requests
cecy

Fiat Croma'06 2,4 JTD Front doors windows anti-trap sensors

Post by cecy » 16 Jul 2016, 10:48

Hi Yany,
I've just bought the registered software a few weeks ago (it's great and very easy to use, good job :) ) and this is my first post. I have Fiat Croma 2006 2,4 JTD with automatic transmission (nice car). Could you please add a feature for windows anti-trap sensors calibration procedure (front and aft) in the future updates of software. I have a problem with my car - Multiecuscan says that the sensors of front doors are not calibrated (attached picture). I tried initialization procedure for front windows several times but it doesn't helps. Also tried proxy alignment but the same result. Tried to use the calibration procedure from Alfa Brera or Alfa 159 but it fails due to a different ISO code. On the dash board appears two messages: 1.''Front LHS window safety feature unavailable" and 2.''Front RHS window safety feature unavailable" and the MIL light on the dashboard is always "ON" which is very irritating. Please help :)

Thank you in advance.

cecy

Re: Fiat Croma'06 2,4 JTD Front doors windows anti-trap sens

Post by cecy » 08 Nov 2016, 16:51

Hi Yani,
Problem is solved. I replaced window riser mechanisms on both doors (found mechanical problems with cables on both mechanisms and windows moves up and down slowly with window riser current value very high, and may be due to that initialization procedure doesn't pass). Also I replaced both electrical motors with new motors to be sure that everything will be O.K. with sensors in the future (sensors are integrated in electrical motors), and now everything is O.K. Initialization procedure passed and MIL light on dashboard extinguished. I also understand that for this car model, initialization procedure of windows is also calibration procedure (one mechanic from official Fiat dealer service center told me this and he also says that additional calibration procedure does not exist and is not necessary).
So, forgive me my incompetence and cancel this request.
Best Regards.