alfa 159 oem alarm abilitation bells and detector from mes

Post multiecuscan feature requests
vlad47

Re: alfa 159 oem alarm abilitation bells and detector from m

Post by vlad47 » 23 Apr 2014, 08:38

Hi, yesterday I was at the original Lancia dealership to bring them some spare parts so I asked about the alarm enable option and I have a bad news, they are not possible to do that, the only way it can be done via examiner is to reflash new firmware and they can flash to the car only that one the car has from factory so they don't have one with the alarm for cars without it :(
Now I'm stuck. I thing the only way is to try to code it by myself, but it needs more spare time.

vlad47

Post by vlad47 » 24 Sep 2014, 20:36

Hi for all,
after more than a year trying and resolving my original alarm in lancia thesis that was installed by myself is completely working. Also the siren, internal sensors and tilt sensor. The solution was not via multiecuscan, which was for me a wasted money, but who wants to know the way how to do that, can contact me via: vladimir DOT duro AT lanciathesis DOT eu
I don't think writing the solution here would be nice for the multiecuscan programator, who has never answered to any of my problems or multiecuscan bugs, so I was forced to find a cooperation with competitive.

(Email edited by moderator to protect user from robot spam.)

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 25 Sep 2014, 22:25

Thanks for info... I will keep this info.... If I am going to need your solution I will contact you.
Thank you once more... ;)
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

Blackat

Post by Blackat » 17 Jul 2021, 03:07

vlad47 wrote:
24 Sep 2014, 20:36
Hi for all,
after more than a year trying and resolving my original alarm in lancia thesis that was installed by myself is completely working. Also the siren, internal sensors and tilt sensor. The solution was not via multiecuscan, which was for me a wasted money, but who wants to know the way how to do that, can contact me via: vladimir DOT duro AT lanciathesis DOT eu
I don't think writing the solution here would be nice for the multiecuscan programator, who has never answered to any of my problems or multiecuscan bugs, so I was forced to find a cooperation with competitive.
Hello friend, I have the same problem.
I have Alfa Romeo GT.
Its possible help me? Tank you

vlad47

Re: alfa 159 oem alarm abilitation bells and detector from mes

Post by vlad47 » 18 Jul 2021, 21:45

Contact me via attached email: vladimir DOT duro AT lanciathesis DOT eu