alfa 159 oem alarm abilitation bells and detector from mes

Post multiecuscan feature requests
mhrfabio87

alfa 159 oem alarm abilitation bells and detector from mes

Post by mhrfabio87 » 08 Aug 2013, 18:00

Hi i wrote from italy and i have a question. I'm abilited the alarm function in the body computer, but the siren and the sensor in the car not function.
I would like to know if you can add a MES the function to add the node siren alarm and internal sensors with button. I have already activated the alarm mode (MODE 1) but does not sound and sensors do not function. I have a registered version 1.6 of multiecuscan.

thank you too much

Fabio from Italy

ps excuse me for my bad English

vlad47

Re: alfa 159 oem alarm abilitation bells and detector from m

Post by vlad47 » 04 Oct 2013, 07:16

This option has been edded in mes1.7, but for me it's not working. Have you tried it? Results?

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 04 Oct 2013, 08:05

As far as I know when you want to activate factory Alarm, and you change mode form 0 to any other (1-6) you do not get anything except blinking side indicators when you locking and unlocking car.
Also when your trunk stayed open and you lock the car side indicators will blink totally different and that way they are trying to tell you that something is wrong and that car is not completely locked.
And one more thing if alarm gets activated it will not make any sound. You only get blinking side indicators and on some models later when you turning ignition on you will get message on dashboard display that “thief present” or something like that. No any sound during activation of alarm.

Maybe some models do have extra Alarm system but the standard alarm system form factory in nothing special.
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

vlad47

Post by vlad47 » 06 Oct 2013, 22:07

Original factory alarm has a siren and my friend has a thesis with factory fitted one and everything is working perfectly. Each thesis has all cables and stuff like that already in a car. All what's missing is the ceiling panel with alarm and the siren. After adding this equipment the alarm should be complete (from the hardware side). The siren is communicating via CANBUS and uses only 3 cables, one ground, +12V which is working and the signalization which is also working so the only thing is the need to force the body computer to start using this signalization. That's right that when you change the mode everything is working, the blinkers and the info on the dashboard except the siren and that's what we are talking about and what was requested. In latest version 1.7 this option was added and is called alarm activation (alarm mode change is something else) and after executing this option in MES I'm getting an error Failed to execute, Incorrect conditions, what is really pity considering that I've bought this software only for using this option.

Pete McK

Post by Pete McK » 20 Oct 2013, 14:54

Sorry if you've already tried, but have you enabled the node and carried out a proxi alignment?

vlad47

Post by vlad47 » 20 Oct 2013, 21:51

That is the problem, to enable the node (in MES called Alarm activation), it doesn't work for me, after trying to enable it, it says Failed to execute.

vlad47

Post by vlad47 » 24 Dec 2013, 10:11

Many thanks for new release. Do you thing it could be integrated in some of next versions?

vlad47

Post by vlad47 » 16 Jan 2014, 22:22

I think I will try to go to the original Lancia dealership to make this for me via their examiner diagnostics tomorrow.

interside

Post by interside » 04 Apr 2014, 07:46

vlad47 wrote:I think I will try to go to the original Lancia dealership to make this for me via their examiner diagnostics tomorrow.
Hi vlad47
I have the same problem with the alarm in the AR159. My question is whether you dealt with this problem. I also swept purchase messes 1.7 but as it does not stop you dsziała of August before the update.

Sorry for my english, google translate :)

Regards Peter

vlad47

Post by vlad47 » 06 Apr 2014, 08:09

Hi,
unfortunatelly it's still not working. I was at the chrysler lancia dealer and they don't have examiner, so wasn't able to do it. I have to try classic lancia dealer, but don't have time for it right now.