new relase 2.8

Post multiecuscan feature requests
valentino_cp

Re: new relase 2.8

Post by valentino_cp » 23 Apr 2011, 21:15

hola, necesito ayuda, no se exactamente donde escribir. el caso esque he reseteado el intervalo de servicio de mi stilo jtd y no aparecen en el cuadro los 20 000 km. alguien sabe porque?. gracias

wombi

Post by wombi » 24 Apr 2011, 07:17

Darkman wrote

I think that FES needs more than 1.6, 1.7 or 1.8 GHz processor to connect to some models of cars..... but I do not want to put you in error. That's just my observation after several tests with different laptops and different settings com port

Hi,
yes that's me so when I with my ASUS 1005HA 1.67 GHz, the parameters in FES can click and more than 2 parameters select the program automatically ended. :!:
As reported schonmal ABS and AIRBAG not be read.

Maybe there can even change what yani :?:

Best regards
wombi

Google translate

Alfaeddy

Post by Alfaeddy » 24 Apr 2011, 16:53

Hi Darkman
Hello Wombi
I think even now that the problems are related to the slightly too small processor.
While there are some with the same processor does not have connection problems but how this is so, for some it's not for others.

I have another Dell 1.7 GHz laptop and so far no problems
I only need this even more testing if he comes to disconnections.

Probably it would be beneficial to recommend a 2.0 GHz processor.
Or it can be expected in version 2.8 is also an improvement?

Nevertheless, a very good software Yani

Greetings Eddy

Darkman

Post by Darkman » 24 Apr 2011, 17:34

Alfaeddy wrote:Hi Darkman
Hello Wombi
I think even now that the problems are related to the slightly too small processor.
I think so too;) other simple programs like Star Trek or colleague tzok super program IAW ECU SCAN Drivers seicento, Cinquecento SPI - This is a laptop, or even worse working properly. But I believe that the FES must have good computer to handle the ECU especially when diagnosed with 3 pin adapter or cable 1,2,3.
When there is an inscription: LATENCY TOO HIGH or disconnects, and you do not have any string, and COM port settings are correct then this means that the CPU or the motherboard does not give advice to handle.
I have a movie ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1e9qRaIKSM ) where I do what I want in my Fiat Brava with FES.
I read the actual parameters of Engine, ABS sensor, AIRBAG ..... I'm using my girlfriend's HP laptop 2.2 Ghz;)
When you use Dell 1.73ghz or Toshiba 1.5ghz = drama, :lol: disconnects me....
http://www.youtube.com/user/darkmanxxx09?feature=mhum
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4

Alfaeddy

Post by Alfaeddy » 24 Apr 2011, 19:26

Hi Darkman

Thanks for your info that you have with smaller processors also problems but not with the HP of your friend.
This is helpful Thanks

Only you can connect, even if the breaks
Wombi and 2 other users can not even connect.

Only users with connection problems, each has a 1.6 GHz processor

Greetings Eddy

Darkman

Post by Darkman » 02 May 2011, 14:42

I do not know whether this is a good topic for writing continues to this topic, but since Yani not abolished it, it will not be assumed a new topic. :)

ok, I recorded the video for you, which shows what happens if you want to connect to the engine ECU my Fiat Brava 1.2 16v Motronic 1.5.5 with a Dell laptop with 1.73 Ghz processor.
The first video is in Polish, not watch it all only a few seconds max, I use this film very good HP laptop 4510s with dual CPU 2.2GHz processor - I can do everything, that is, read the data without breaking the string, and without TOO HIGH LATENCY

tested the weak 3 laptops: Toshiba 1.5 Ghz, Dell 1.73GHz, Athlon 1.8 Ghz- always disconnects me when I read the parameters of the engine.
I tested three more laptops: HP dual 2.2GHz, Toshiba satellite IC 5, the Sony VAIO 2.4Ghz - everything works, I never really disconnects

First link film: use good laptop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1e9qRaIKSM

second link WATCH ALL film : use poor laptop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOSbfWhK1vc

Now this: 1.5 ghz laptop disconnects as soon as you read
1.7GHz laptop disconnects after a few seconds
1.8GHz laptop disconnects after 30 - 40 or more seconds

Requirements:
- Any hardware that runs Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1. Free, available from www.microsoft.com.
- K-line connection cable connected to USB/PCMCIA/OnBoard serial port, ELM 327 v1.3 or OBDKey 1.40 interface
- 1.5GHz CPU and better required I'think much better ;)
Channel with our cars & diagnostics Fiat Brava using Multiecuscan - VAG KKL dedicated for FES + ELM327 1.4

Alfaeddy

Post by Alfaeddy » 02 May 2011, 21:06

Hi Darkman

Your video is very interesting.
It shows that the processor performance with the stability of the connection is connected.

But the problem is different from Wombi
He can not connect with airbags and ABS.
For ECU, he receives a connection and has no trouble reading the parameters

So it is with other 2 friends of mine (tonne2)

But you have with your video showed the importance of a powerful processor.

Wombi had hoped that disappeared with the 2.8 release are related problem. Unfortunately, it did not help.
He is thinking now to buy a better one.

Greetings
Eddy

Darkman

Post by Darkman » 02 May 2011, 21:55

Hi Eddy :)

Which car is wombi and Toone 2? connects to the ECU via a 3 pin adapter? I link with ABS and Airbag ECU worse and better laptops ever! The problem comes when I want to read the actual operating parameters using a laptop weaker than eg 2.0 cpu

I would like to Yani is finally expressed in this topic ;) I can go in the wrong direction, I have 3 x damaged laptops, and our link with the ECU or are damaged MAY BE ??? :D may be a coincidence, or maybe just the way it is with the power of the CPU and motherboard?

Alfaeddy

Post by Alfaeddy » 02 May 2011, 23:01

Hi Darkman :-))

Wombi has called his connection problem in this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=1695

Tonne2 and his problems with a newer Fiat Brava has also older Alfa 146, Fiat Punto
He had described it in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2015&start=10

They have no problem with disconnects but can not even make a connection.

Greetings
Eddy

yani
Site Admin

Post by yani » 03 May 2011, 06:01

Hi,

Did you try to change the "KWP2000 Timing" in Multiecuscan settings?
"Default" and "Slow" options should give better stability with slower computers. Also, "Fast" and "Optimal" are usually only supported by the engine control units. So, for ABS it is recommended to set this option to "Default".