Read door left and bonnet parameters exchanged in Alfa Giulia

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
GenTLe

Read door left and bonnet parameters exchanged in Alfa Giulia

Post by GenTLe » 22 Nov 2020, 16:46

Hello, I've just noticed that the 2 parameters for the rear door left and bonnet (the engine bay) in the body ECU of Giulia are exchanged.
If I open the bonnet the parameters are set to "Open" for the left rear door, while if I open the rear left door, the bonnet param. is set to Open.
This is valid for version 46R1 and also for the new version 47.

Another thing which I actually I'm not sure is a bug, is that when you go into the Power supply mode (Logistic mode) (see body -> adjustments), it says that the mode for the various modules can be got from the "CAN Info" function, but I've not been able to get what this "CAN Info" function is or where's located, I've seen in some old manual that it's placed in the list of ECUs/Modules but now it's not there and it is unclear where to get this info.

Finally: executing actuators like "door lock" or "door unlock", they are correctly executed but the software gives me back a "Failed" code even if they are executed well.

I'm sure the 1st one reported is a bug, not quite sure for the other 2 anyway.

Oh, also: the engine ECU isn't recognized by the software, regardless it being a Magneti Marelli 10JA as in the MES list for my car. These are the data if you need them to add to the ECU DBs (it is a 2017 built Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 TB 200HP gas engine):
Engine / ECM
UNKNOWN/UNSUPPORTED
ISO Code: 00 01 50 54 18
VIN code: deleted for privacy
Hardware number: MM10JAHW232 - Ver: 00
Software number: G543AA8A - Ver: 0000

Thanks and regards,
Alex - GenTLe