Wrong Parameter Reference in Selespeed ECU CFC209F

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
adamtamas.89

Re: Wrong Parameter Reference in Selespeed ECU CFC209F

Post by adamtamas.89 » 26 Jan 2024, 01:50

I need to reopen this thread , because i have a really strange problem with my stilo selespeed.

if the car is cold, iam open the door, the warning beep buzzing immediately and when iam put my key into MAR position "transmission error" appears in the dash.
Iam not able to engage a gear, in MES doesnt seen any error code in the gearbox/body computer/ecu... its completely empty.
Pressure , and pump okay ~50 bar.
When iam do an odd or even ger solenoid actuate, the gearbox going work , and works fine for the next morning..

What causes this problem ?

Iam check every connector, every groundpint, every cable. relays ,fuses, fusebox.
Try to unplug connectors,one by one.
The only what i found the clutch position sensor. When iam unplug , doesnt shown as error in the ecu.
Iam read live data and shown for reference, travel, and self adjusted position normal values (22-23mm)

So iam buyed a newish gearbox , newish pump, newish solenoids.
new clutch kit, new bearing, new pressure accumulator, and assembled the whole thing.

Now my errors fairly disapper, i need to change a realy in the front fusebox (not the pump relay)

Iam do a clutch bleed many times, clutch degr. index, and eol
Now iam able to change gears when the motor isnt running, and fairly unable when running.
Looks like the clutch doesnt disengage well, Try the clutch self adjust many times without positive effects.

The degr. index and clutch travel reference looks like before (22-23mm)
With MES 5.2 i dont able to do clutch learning... Or some air left in the system idk.

How iam do perform the clutch calculation well?

Thanks for any advice.