Proxy problem after alignment alfa romeo giulietta

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
bullone

Proxy problem after alignment alfa romeo giulietta

Post by bullone » 06 May 2017, 23:50

Hello
Following a switch from uconnect 5 '' to a uconnect 6.5 '' live I encountered this problem
Finished the physical installation of uconnet live 6.5 i had flashing kms fixed with the alignment
I connected my elm327 and I did the proxy alignment and it happened a strange thing ..
The first is that the parking sensors display (the rear car only) has changed the matrix display now I see the front and rear graphics.
And the other problem is that I have perennially error u1775 node telematic / convergence info (in the central electronics section) I think both blue & me and my car did not see that it is set up with the new uconnet system (my2014)
In the instrumentation section, the new navigation system is unknown / unsupported
I attach photos and ask for clarification

Excuse my English but use a translator
IMG_1101.JPG
IMG_1101.JPG (31.91 KiB) Viewed 6851 times

alex-et3

Re: Proxy problem after alignment alfa romeo giulietta

Post by alex-et3 » 09 May 2017, 10:48

bullone wrote:Hello
Following a switch from uconnect 5 '' to a uconnect 6.5 '' live I encountered this problem
Finished the physical installation of uconnet live 6.5 i had flashing kms fixed with the alignment
I connected my elm327 and I did the proxy alignment and it happened a strange thing ..
The first is that the parking sensors display (the rear car only) has changed the matrix display now I see the front and rear graphics.
And the other problem is that I have perennially error u1775 node telematic / convergence info (in the central electronics section) I think both blue & me and my car did not see that it is set up with the new uconnet system (my2014)
In the instrumentation section, the new navigation system is unknown / unsupported

Excuse my English but use a translator IMG_1101.JPG
Hello Friend!
In my opinion, they have not completely changed the proxy, but only partially.
Che ridere,ti parlo in inglese anche se siamo entrambi italiani!!!

bullone

Post by bullone » 02 Jun 2017, 21:46

alex-et3 wrote:

Hello Friend!
In my opinion, they have not completely changed the proxy, but only partially.
Che ridere,ti parlo in inglese anche se siamo entrambi italiani!!!
hi alex
We know each other and we also feel here
Maybe I understand and explain it in the next answer

bullone

Post by bullone » 02 Jun 2017, 21:57

I continue with the discussion ..
After erasing the error 2/3 times it has not been reissued again ..
So the u1775 error is no longer
The real problem is that installing on my friend my 2014 an uconnet live my 2016 navigator and activating the bit suggested by yani in private to another alpha forum user for the precision bit has been brought to 90 i changed the graphics Parking sensors ... now I have front and rear while as standard I only have the rear ..
I wanted to know if there is another bit or change the value to still have the live button and the correct graphics
I attach my original proxy without modifications .. maybe yani knows how to explain how to change to have the live features
There is another problem with this navigator
I do not see as an option the synchronization of the time with the gps where the series should be there
Here is my proxy without any changes
Attachments
mio.JPG
mio.JPG (206.67 KiB) Viewed 6774 times