Citroen Jumper III (Ducato 250) DPF replacement

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
kaya

Citroen Jumper III (Ducato 250) DPF replacement

Post by kaya » 20 Feb 2017, 22:54

Hello guys,

i have a strange problem with a Citroen Jumper III, we replaced the DPF, the Differential pressure Sensor, both the Temperature Sensors and we cant register the ECU to replace the DPF.

The ECU doesnt have any errors recorded, the only one is P1250 but i can delete it after i reset oil and sensor replacement functions (the funcion above dpf replacement, i dont remember the correct wording and screenshot is missing that part)
So no Check Engine Light on dash and in the ecu memory

I have attached a screenshot where you guys see the actual problem, it keeps telling me that it Failed to Execute and by Incorrect conditions to run this test!.
Ignore the Water temperature in the screenshot, i took it later when we gave up and decided to ask for help in the forums =)
And is it normal that our Differential pressure sensor shows 0 mBar even when engine running?

Any help would be appreciated.
Kind Regards
kaya
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (779.8 KiB) Viewed 3838 times

kaya

Re: Citroen Jumper III (Ducato 250) DPF replacement

Post by kaya » 13 Mar 2017, 23:25

Hey folks,

the problem is fixed, it was a modified Software on the ECU which the dpf was not removed propery.
After reverting the modifications and flashing stock software, the particulate filter stuff could be fixed.

Kind Regards

Stickgaron

Post by Stickgaron » 04 Apr 2017, 09:08

I would like to have more meaning but I do not know.

kaya

Post by kaya » 05 Apr 2017, 16:07

I dont get the question?