Alfa Mito proxy alignment execution

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
integralezero

Alfa Mito proxy alignment execution

Post by integralezero » 10 Feb 2017, 07:50

if you remove blue&me and radio unit, then execute proxy alignment, you cannot anymore set time and date at dashbord, because the menu is gone. If you do the same procedure with Alfa Examiner the menu is still available.

At my mito it also reports that the "assisted braking node" was removed. But the car never had this module. With Examiner its not listed.

So there must be some compatibily probs....

Cheers

Mago

Re: Alfa Mito proxy alignment execution

Post by Mago » 15 Mar 2017, 16:19

Hi,

How did you fix the issue?

integralezero

Post by integralezero » 05 Apr 2017, 08:01

Mago wrote:Hi,

How did you fix the issue?
I didnt fixed it, I never received a anwers from anyone. The Alfa Dealer dont know why this happens, in all forums noone replied.

Hope Yani can fix this in future...

Mago

Post by Mago » 06 Jun 2017, 13:21

I had the same issue with the 'set time-date menu' but I think it's why I replaced the stock radio with a radio-nav and after the proxy allignment the car recognises my radio-nav correctly. Due to this, I should be able to change the date and time directly from the radio-nav but it doesn't work cause it's not the original one.
That's why I guess.

integralezero

Post by integralezero » 25 Jul 2017, 07:12

Yes that can be the cause. But why we cant set time and date with MES? Thats would be not a perfect solution but bette than nothing.

Mago

Post by Mago » 13 Aug 2017, 00:47

integralezero wrote:Yes that can be the cause. But why we cant set time and date with MES? Thats would be not a perfect solution but bette than nothing.
Assuming you are Italian, I will talk in Italian, if you are not Italian, I will translate.

Allora io ho risolto, nel senso che dopo aver messo una radio-nav anche a me sono sparite le opzioni set date/time e anche uno dei due trip, questo appunto perché la centralina riconosce correttamente come computer di bordo il tuo navigatore, e le info dovrebbero essere mostrare lì. Ciò non accade perché il navigatore non è quello originale e non "comunica" con la centralina.
Io ho risolto mettendo una centralina aggiuntiva (è proprio una cavolata, si attaccano due fili e di solito sono già tutti già correttamente cablati, poiché la centralina è già specifica per l'auto) e con questa ho recuperato sia i comandi al volante che la possibilità di settare data e ora.
Se hai bisogno di qualche info e sperando di poterti aiutare mandami un mess privato perché non mi notifica le nuove risposte e non mi connetto spesso.