High latency M1.5.5 KKL cable

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
Triangulé

High latency M1.5.5 KKL cable

Post by Triangulé » 26 Jun 2014, 19:21

Hi every body,

I own an Alfa GTV 2.0 TS (1999) from 8 years now.
It's my first post on this forum and I think a little bit of presentation will be helpful.
I love my car, and spend so much time on it.
I'm really passionnate, I know how work most of the thing on these GTV and specifically on the TS engine with the goods and wrongs points.
I'm also a member of a small forum clubGTV916 in France dedicated to the GTV from 1995 to 2006.
I had bought over the year the necessary tool to repair the car by myself, learn and spend great time.

in 2008 i bought Alfa Diag and he still working but the old computer is dying now, with a lot of bug from the motherboard and the memory.
As i haven't keep the password for this software it is impossible for me to switch it to a new computer as you know Derek from alfa diag stop any assistance and business.

I think it's time for me to go to multiecuscan, and this look a great thing, as the software is much more efficient and complet. (more functions)
I use an Acer Aspire 3104, that should normally be enough. I have upgraded it to win7Pro.

I still using the old KKL i have and installed the lastest driver as explain on the documentation provided by Yani.
I have set up the latency to 1 as explain. But as i saw on this problem, I also have big problem of high latency.
The software is disconnecting from the ECU and I can't graph properly the sensors. (lot of holes in the curves when the software is not disconnecting)
I had try to increase latency to 2 but no way.
the test show a latency between 3 and 7 ms.

I don't know what to do to make this working, because i need to buy the registred revision but i first want to be sure this will work fine.

Any idea what to do to improve the connection with the M1.5.5 ecu ?

Thanks

Triangulé

Re: High latency M1.5.5 KKL cable

Post by Triangulé » 10 Dec 2015, 22:37

hello guys,

I'm back !

I've bought a new (old) computer working on XP, specially for your software.
The software is much more stable and i can now have the live data for engine ECU.
good news ! :)

Next now :

1/ Some things i would like to get :
_ are the live data for the sensors like cameshaft sensor, variable inlet, variable camshaft position, crankshat sensor input. All of this are really necessary to make some diag.
really unhappy with that missing information, the software is loosing some interest.

I'm also unable to connect to the ABS.
I have modified my KL interface to fit your schematic as the adaptater cable 1, but MES is just responding " no response from ECU"
where i have to start to search ?

I have connected pin 7 to the pin 1 : not working
and then connect pin 7 and 1 and 12 and 9 and also no result.

On the car there seems to have some withe cable working by pair like 1 with 9 and 3 with 11.
Nothing is connected on pin 12.

Where do i have to start to read the ABS ?

Thanks for your reply.
Triangulé
France