Error line CAN Multiecuscan

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
motosprint

Error line CAN Multiecuscan

Post by motosprint » 01 Dec 2011, 17:59

Dear friends, as indicated by Dean Norman, you communicate a problem I have with a diagnosis.
I am working with an Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6, when do I get the diagnosis Mannesmann VDO in error U1601 INSTRUMENT PANEL CAN-bus failure.
The real problem is that the system will not let me enter diagnostic frame (BODY), if I try to connect to the MARELLI BODY COMPUTER, opens the option not returning to the main screen, and if you ever could be opened, also fails U1601 CAN-bus failure, but this has happened twice in three days of evidence and quickly disconnects.
The other problem is that it gives not the option to enter PROXI alignment procedure, leaving a screen saying that the cable or the serial port is wrong.
I modified the latency and velocity to a minimum, but still no way.
Please let me help by giving you some idea of ​​the problems you may have.
Many thanks for your attention.
Thank you.

ARomeo

Re: Error line CAN Multiecuscan

Post by ARomeo » 02 Dec 2011, 18:34

motosprint

Post by motosprint » 03 Dec 2011, 11:42

Thank you very much for your information, the diagnostic system I have is the 3.3 Multiecuscan registered and acquired Genda Ltd.
I would not change anything because I think the team should have warranty and if it does not is a problem that should solve the distribiudores and not a user.
Thank you very much for your help, I will contact Norman Dean of Gender Ltd.
A greeting.

Juggers2k

Post by Juggers2k » 05 Dec 2011, 12:27

The Gendan ELM interfaces do not have the CAN line problem and do NOT need to be modified.
That will not be the cause of your problem.

It would be easier if you post your original question in your native language, as to be honest, the English translation you have posted above does not make much sense.
2008 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v Eleganza

motosprint

Post by motosprint » 05 Dec 2011, 21:52

Estimado amigo, el problema es que no es posible conectarse a los parámetros que incluye el CHASIS (BODY) en el Multiecuscan.

Al intentar entrar en el body computer MARELLI, inicia la conexión e inmediatamente se desconecta volviendo a la pantalla principal, a veces si se puede conectar por unos segundos y rapidamente entro en el menú de errores, indicandome el codigo de error U1601 Fallo en linea CAN.

En la CAN Setup / PROXI alignmenent procedure, la máquina simplemente indica que el cable no funciona o que el puerto serie no es correcto; cuando en otros menus si es posible entrar y el puerto si que esta bien configurado. Estoy utilizando el ELM327 correctamente con el cable que corresponde.

Otro problema es que en el "panel de instrumentos VDO Mannesmann", tambien existen problemas para entrar, y cuando puedes entrar, en el menu de errores, indica el mismo error, U1601 Fallo en la linea CAN.

Por otra parte parece como si el fallo fuera intermitente, ya que en alguna ocasion si que ha intentado abrir el Marelli Body Computer.

Esta semana he acudido a un Servicio oficial de Alfa Romeo, y con la maquina de diagnosis, no tienen problemas para entrar en todos los modulos y sistemas.

Gracias por su atención, saludos

Juggers2k

Post by Juggers2k » 06 Dec 2011, 10:10

U1601 is a CAN communication error, so this may cause problems with other systems too.
Looking around the internet, a common cause is the transponder for the immobiliser in the key. Do you have a spare key for the car? If so, do you still get this fault when you use the spare?

Also you mention:
En la CAN Setup / PROXI alignmenent procedure, la máquina simplemente indica que el cable no funciona o que el puerto serie no es correcto; cuando en otros menus si es posible entrar y el puerto si que esta bien configurado. Estoy utilizando el ELM327 correctamente con el cable que corresponde.
Translated -
In the CAN Setup / PROXI alignmenent procedure, the machine simply indicates that the cable does not work or that the serial port is not correct, when in other menus if you can get in and the port if it is properly configured. I am using the ELM327 correctly with the appropriate cable.
When you say "el cable que corresponde", which cable do you mean? Are you using one of the adaptor cables?
According to the supported vehicles list, you only need to use adaptors for the ABS, Airbag and Xenon headlights on your car - for all other systems you should connect with just the ELM327, with no adaptor cables.

If you try to connect using just the ELM327 with no adaptors, do you get the same problem?
If so, have you checked in the Windows Device Manager that the COM port number displayed against the interface is the same one you are using in the multiecuscan settings?
2008 Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v Eleganza

yani
Site Admin

Post by yani » 06 Dec 2011, 12:48

It looks like CAN line problem to me.
There is probbaly noise on the CAN lines which causes communication errors. And, it also causes the CAN errors in body computer and dashboard. This is usually caused by loose connector somewhere.
The factory tool can connect and keep the connection because its interface has better electronics than the ELM interface.
I think that there was topic on the forum from someone else with Alfa 147 (it is similar to GT) who had similar problem... and he explained which connector was causing the errors. You may search for that topic...

motosprint

Post by motosprint » 09 Dec 2011, 21:39

Estimado Yani y compañia, creo que estas en lo cierto, ya que he probado el sistema ELM en otros vehiculos y funciona perfectamente.

Despues de trabajar muchas horas con el coche pienso que el motivo puede ser algun problema de masa, cortocircuito, conector o similar.

Como informacion complementaria del problema, en ocasiones informa de error de las sondas lambda 1 y 2 antes del catalizador, pero no se enciende la luz de fallo de motor, cosa que es una contradiccion.

Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda, un saludo.

junesongnow

Post by junesongnow » 03 Jan 2012, 05:46

Estimado amigo, el problema es qui simply no es posible conectarse a new shedd par¡§¡émetros que incluye el CHASIS (BODY) durante el Multiecuscan.

Al intentar entrar durante el system laptop or computer MARELLI, inicia la conexi¡§?n e inmediatamente se desconecta volviendo a l . a . pantalla main, the veces si se es posible conectar por unos segundos y simply rapidamente entro en el men¡§2 p errores, indicandome el codigo delaware mistake U1601 Fallo durante linea Could.

Durante chicago Can easily Startup And PROXI alignmenent treatment, l . a . m¡§¡équina simplemente indica que el cable tv no funciona a cual el puerto serie zero es correcto; cuando durante otros choices suppos que es posible entrar y simply el puerto suppos que qui esta bien configurado. Estoy utilizando el ELM327 correctamente minus el cable television que corresponde.

Otro problema es cual en el "panel p instrumentos VDO Mannesmann", tambien viven problemas para entrar, ful cuando puedes entrar, en el food selection p errores, indica el mismo error, U1601 Fallo durante los angeles linea Could.

Por otra parte parece como supposrr que el fallo fuera intermitente, huh que en alguna ocasion cuando que haya intentado abrir el Marelli System Computer.

Esta semana he or she acudido a new united nations Servicio oficial de Alfa Romeo, y disadvantage la maquina delaware medical diagnosis, absolutely no tienen problemas para entrar durante todos los modulos b sistemas.

junesongnow

Post by junesongnow » 03 Jan 2012, 05:55

Estimado Yani b compa?ia, creo que estas en lo cierto, you que he or she probado el sistema ELM durante otros vehiculos y simply funciona perfectamente.

Despues signifiant trabajar muchas horas disadvantage el coche pienso que el motivo puede ser algun problema p masa, cortocircuito, conector o similar.

Como informacion complementaria delete problema, en ocasiones informa p blunder delaware las sondas lambda 1 y simply A couple of antes delete catalizador, pero absolutely no sony ericsson enciende la luz de fallo signifiant generator, cosa que es una contradiccion.