ABS Bravo 07

Report any bugs found in multiecuscan
kobra

ABS Bravo 07

Post by kobra » 03 May 2014, 07:40

Welcome. After connecting the ABS - Bosch ABS 8 VDC Bravo 1.9 16V 07.
No possibility of testing. Shows parameters but can not be performed to the engine test, the valves. Candle lights abs, tested elements do not match.

kobra

Re: ABS Bravo 07

Post by kobra » 17 May 2014, 10:08

Ze względu iż nie znam języka angielskiego a google tłumaczy tak że nikt tego pewnie nie rozumie więc napiszę w języku Ojczystym może ktoś pomoże.
Sprawa dotyczy jak w tytule ABS.
Po połączeniu ze sterownikiem zaświecają się kontrolki na desce od ABS i nie można przeprowadzić testów silnika i zaworów w pompie ABS ,parametry są pokazywane ,program niby pokazuje że test jest przeprowadzany ,ale nic się nie dzieje ,żaden zawór ani też silnik nie wydaje żadnych dźwięków .

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 31 May 2014, 08:49

kobra wrote:Welcome. After connecting the ABS - Bosch ABS 8 VDC Bravo 1.9 16V 07.
No possibility of testing. Shows parameters but can not be performed to the engine test, the valves. Candle lights abs, tested elements do not match.
I had one problem with connecting to ABS on one FIat Bravo 1.6mjet form 2007.
And after 15-20 minutes of trying I manage to connect it...
Still do not know what happened...
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars

kobra

Post by kobra » 02 Jun 2014, 18:26

Bardzo dziękuję Alfa za zainteresowanie moim problemem .Często widzę twoją aktywność na forum i gratuluję znajomości tematu.
Niestety mój problem był trochę inny. Mnie udało się połączyć ale nie można było przeprowadzić testów kilkakrotnie próbowałem i nic .
No cóż może kiedyś się uda .Dzięki pozdrawiam .

boch

Post by boch » 05 Jul 2014, 17:54

i have similiar problem with my Stilo MJTD with the same ABS module Bosch ABS 8 VDC. When i try to connect MES to ABS i hear the signal of warning and on the lcd display i can see the information about errors: EBD failure|ABS/ASR/ESP unavailable/consult handbook. normally starting engine (without diagnostic interface) works fine, without any signals and warnings. any ideas?

alfa156sarajevo

Post by alfa156sarajevo » 07 Aug 2014, 21:47

boch wrote:i have similiar problem with my Stilo MJTD with the same ABS module Bosch ABS 8 VDC. When i try to connect MES to ABS i hear the signal of warning and on the lcd display i can see the information about errors: EBD failure|ABS/ASR/ESP unavailable/consult handbook. normally starting engine (without diagnostic interface) works fine, without any signals and warnings. any ideas?
This is normal to see and hear errors about ABS system when you connect to ABS module.
It is the same thing with other Brands and Models (Audi, VW, BMW...).
Coded Keys & CODE card for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Lancia cars